Soaked

Written by: Glitterbaby2016

-Adam's POV-

I watched as Tommy ran out of the house, into the pouring rain, wearing nothing but a stripped shirt and tight skinny jeans. His eyeliner was smudged, leaving black streaks down his cheeks as his tears fell from his eyes.

He'd come over earlier that night, unexpectedly, saying that he needed to see me badly. I let him inside, shutting the door.

That was when the power went out. "Fúck." I said, scrambling for some candles, or a fúcking flashlight. It took me a while, but I'd finally found a small candle, and a pack of matches. I struck the match, and lit the candle.

That was when Tommy's face was whispers away from mine. I could see the lust in his eyes, and could feel it on his lips as they touched mine softly. I could feel his hand making it's way into my hair. A soft moan escaped my lips as he tightened his grip and pulled my face deeper into his.

There was a thump coming from the stairs, followed by an 'ouch.' "Jesus Fúcking Christ! Who turned out the fúcking lights?!" Tommy pulled away from me sharply, turning around to see who was carrying the small light at the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey Tommy!" The voice said. Tommy looked back at me, with wide eyes. "I- I- Ohmyfúckinggod." He said, running out of the house. I knew exactly what was going through his head. I looked back at Sauli, who was confused as hell, and ran after Tommy.

Fuck, could that blonde run. "Tommy!" I yelled, catching up to him.

"Tommy -" I said gasping for air. "Please- Stop." He slowed down, enough for me to grab his shoulder and pull him backwards.

"Tommy. Stop. Please." I wheezed.

He looked up at me, tears welling in his eyes. "Adam, I'm sorry... I thought - I ... I'm- I got to go!" He said, turning his face away from me.

I caught his face and pulled his lips to mine. We stood there, in the cold pouring rain for what seemed like hours, kissing each other ... till Tommy pulled away.

"I'm not with Sauli, Tommy." I said.

Tommy's eyes drifted onto mine, and looked at me with such lust, that I could feel it touching my soul.

He blinked, then spoke, "You-You're not?" He asked, wiping a tear from his cheek. I smiled softly and brought his face to mine.

"No." I said, kissing his nose.

We stood there in silence, until Tommy sighed and said, "Adam, your favorite sweater is getting soaked."

I chuckled and forced my lips on to his. I kissed a trail from his lips, across his jaw line to his ear. "I don't need it. I've got you." I whispered pulling his lips back to mine and as our lips connected, the rain came down harder, soaking us down to the bone.

But I didn't care because I finally had the one person I wanted so badly in my arms and I didn't care if it was thunder and lightening; nothing could ruin this moment.