Down The Rabbit Hole

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Tommy's POV-

He was convinced he was going insane- one minute he was laughing with the band the next he was flat on his face on cool title, it couldn't be an LSD in his drink right? It wasn't acid right? He wasn't so convinced, his brown eyes caught sight of a mirror and he nearly screamed himself out of his skin.

What the fuck was going on?

He wanted to know now if this was a joke or not, he pitched his arm wanting to wake up- nothing happened his reflection stayed the same and he swallowed hard.

Fuck. His mind cursed as he stared at himself in the mirror, his blonde hair fell over one of his eyes as normal but fuck- why the hell was he wearing that?

No wonder his body felt so constricted. Thin black straps wrapped around his neck, connecting with a buckle in the back of his neck. The black straps crisscrossed down to hold up a corset.

The corset was tight against his body- it reached his hips and it laced up the front. The center of the corset was black and on the sides was a bright green color, the laces tied in the front were green and they were tied tightly. Too tight to get off, but he had tried to undo the knots and failed miserably.

His face was flushed from his restricted breathing, a flush on his checks a faint red color from circulation. Leather jeans clung onto his hips and he was pretty sure he would have to peel those pants off him because they were so tight; a chain was loosely attached to his jeans, he knew he was wearing boots.

He could tell by the familiar feel of leather against his skin. His eye lids had been lightly brushed with a faint glittery grey eye shadow on them. Leather cuffs were on his wrists and tightly around them, there were empty rings hanging from the cuffs.

He frowned at the mirror. Why the fuck was he in a corset? He heard quiet footsteps and turned to face them. "Adam!" He managed to speak out, half surprised.

What was going on?

A slap echoed across the room and he let a whine out before going to touch his bruised check- a hand caught his own before he did it. Adam's hand. He jerked his hand out of Adam's grip before staring at the glam rocker; his blue eyes icy.

The glam rocker was adorned in a black fabric slightly lacy fabric at the ends of it- that showed off a patch of pale skin on his neck- his nipples slightly showing.

It was laced up in the front tightly, the lace being a crimson color, small enough that it clung to his skin, an elegant knot at the bottom; his jeans were tight on his hips showing a little skin, a flogger hanging off a chain on the jeans.

A single leather cuff surrounded his wrist; a small pentagram dangling off is neck. His eyes were dusted in a light coat of grey glittery eye shadow his eyes were cold as he looked at him.

"Have you forgotten that you're my slave?!" He hissed at the bassist smacking him across the face again.

The bassist let another whine fall from his lips- the slight sting on his check. "At least I didn't need to force you to get dressed this time." Adam's voice was cold as he spoke.

The blonde squirmed under his gaze. What the fuck was he talking about? He wasn't anyone's property.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" The blonde hissed at the glam singer.