Naked Love (Part 3)

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

He grabbed the tube of lube from under his bed. He opened the tube and covered his fingers in slippery gel. He pushed Tommy on the pillows and approached him. Their tongues met outside their mouths. As Tommy involved into this little game, Adam's wet finger slowly slipped into him. Blond hissed a bit.

"Easy, baby. You'll get used to" Adam ensured him and kept kissing his body "Relax...It helps..."

He didn't want to hurt him, so tried to stretch as much as possible. It was his first time, maximum gentleness required. Second finger...Third finger. Tommy moaned. Adam sighed deeply.

"Mmmm...So fucking tight...Baby, you're so hot inside..." he scissored his fingers

He thrust a bit deeper and fingers nudged this special spot deep inside that made Tommy see stars and lose his breath for a second...Oh yeah! Fuck, this is it!

"Goooosh...Aaah...Adam, take me...Already..." he spontaneously demanded, horny like hell

Adam smirked and pulled his fingers out. He extracted lube again and started lubing his cock, as sensually as if he was masturbating...Tommy devoured him with eyes, impatient and panting. That was real sex god, naked, sweaty, with ecstasy on his face, fire in the eyes and his 'precious' ready. So fucking hot. He crawled to Tommy, their dark eyes met, radiating lust, then Adam grabbed his ass.

"Trust me, Tommy...You'll love every minute of it" he whispered with husky, sexy voice

Slowly and carefully, he entered him, delighting the moment. Tommy felt every inch entering him bit by bit... Fuck, so big...Even with lube, it wasn't too comfortable. Finally, Adam filled him completely, and sighed, wrapping his arms around Tommy's waist and kissing his neck.

"Are you okay, baby?" he asked caringly "Does it hurt you much?"

"Not...not so bad" Tommy panted, blinking quickly "Just...a bit..."

Adam bit his lip. He was still controlling himself, but his eyes were full of hunger and wild lust.

"Good, baby...Holy fuck, you're tight...It feels so...Niiice..." his voice became lower "Dammit, Tommy, I wantcha so bad..."

"You have me now...As fully as possible..." Tommy replied, panting

Adam smirked and started thrusting.

"Then I'm gonna own you...Like no one ever did..." he licked Tommy's neck, whispering in his ear "But only as hardly as you will let me..."

Tommy nodded and pulled him into deep kiss, brushing his hair and petting the neck. Adam was nudging the spot by every thrust, making Tommy shudder and breathless. They broke the kiss and blond laid on the sheets, helplessly panting, and closed his eyes...He looked so submissively and sexy that Adam couldn't censor the hiss...God, how he wanted to speed up...In one moment, his thrusts became sweeper, deeper, harder...and suddenly Tommy whimpered.

"Ah, Adaaam...! Don't...! Not so fast!" tears appeared in his eyes "It hurts!"

Adam blinked, coming back to reality and realized what he had done.

"Oh my god, baby, I'm sorry!...I...I just...I want more" he confessed, feeling guilty, and blushed

Tommy looked at him with grievance and wiped the tears off.

"I'm so sorry, dear...I dun wanna hurt you at all, please, forgive me" Adam kept whispering, kissing Tommy's forehead "It's just because I desire you so much...Sweetheart..."