Perfect

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm not perfect but I keep trying / Cause that's what I said I would do from the start./ I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave./ Was it something I said or just my personality

~Hedley: Perfect

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Tommy's POV-

I cradled my head in my hands and let tears fall down my face. That was our worst fight ever, well; actually, it was our only fight ever. However, it was still awful, and what did he yell as I drove down the street?

"I'm sorry, I love you!"

"NOW YOU CAN GO BACK TO BEING THAT SLUT YOU ALWAYS WERE!."

More tears poured down as I remembered the argument.

"Where the hell were you last night? I was worried..."

"At a motel, you were drunk and made out with this guy, right in front of me. So, I left."

"Oh, oh my god! I'm sorry Glitterbaby!"

"No, it's ok, you can't change who you really are..."

I got out of my car and started running in the direction of our apartment. The air hit my face and I let the tears flow faster and faster with each step. People stared at me and honked, but I just flipped them off and kept running.

My legs hurt and I wanted to collapse, but I just kept going. I was only a block away from the apartment when it started to rain, the water felt so good on my skin.

I stood in front of our apartment building, looking up at the windows, the gay pride flag that would hang under the window of our apartment wasn't there anymore. My heart sank, why was I such an idiot? Why did I have to say what I said? He was drunk, I should have brought him home. I hate myself so much right now.

The doorman let me in with a glare, he never really liked Adam and I, and I ran up the stairs. I couldn't deal with standing in a elevator full of people right now. Huffing and puffing I made my way up to floor fifteen, my legs were killing me.

I looked down the hallway, our apartment door was on the other end. It stared me down, and I ran to it, and slammed open the door. Adam was laying on the floor, a pool of tears surrounding him.

"Baby Boy..." I whimpered as tears rolled down my face.

"Glitterbaby, I'm so sorry, I love you with all of my heart." Adam said, his red face looked up at mine.

"No, Adam, I am. I was out of control. I shouldn't have said any of that stuff." My heart ached, I wanted this whole thing to end, I wanted us to make up and make out already!

"Tommy..."

"Shut up." I said, and I cupped his face and pulled him in. "I'm sorry..." I blurted out between kisses. "I love you...to the sun and back twenty times..."

Adam smiled and I returned the smile, pulling him in for one more kiss.