Music Again

Written by Writer_Babe

*Adam P.O.V.*

I sighed rolling over on the bed as I threw the notebook and pen that were in my hand at the wall. My head was thudding and my stomach was aching to be fed.

I had been at this for at least five hours now but I just couldn't get it right. All I needed to do was fix the chorus a bit and adjust the keys in the beat a little on a new song that I was working on but nothing seemed to work.

I didn't know what was happening usually I was really good at this. I heard the door open and sat up to see Tommy walking in. I smiled as he came to sit beside me kissing my lips lightly.

''How's it going so far?'' He asked glancing over to see the notebook and pen that I had abused minutes earlier.

''I never wanna listen to music again.'' I muttered laying my head on his shoulder as I let out a sigh. My headache was going away slightly. He always made me feel better. I heard him chuckle.

''Pretty ironic for a singer huh?'' He mocked. I nudged him in the side, but also gave in and laughed a little.

''I'm serious,'' I whined. ''I'm starving and my head feels like someone took a hammer to it.'' I complained. He pushed me back on the bed and started to climb on top of me.

''My poor Babyboy. You want me to make you feel better?'' He asked winking at me. I smiled bringing a hand up to run over my face.

''It depends on if you're planning on feeding me.'' I said smirking at him. He scoffed but before he could move I put my hand around his neck and pulled him down to me. ''Or you could just let me eat you.'' I whispered into his ear, feeling him get harder with just my words as I brought my leg in between his grinding on him.

''Oh my...'' I let my lips latch onto his neck, sucking fiercely as his hands gripped on tightly to my shoulders. ''Adam,'' He moaned out, finally managing to break free from the hold I had on him. He got off the bed and eyed me pointed as I did nothing but laugh.

''I couldn't help myself,' I defended. ''After all, you offered.'' He rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall crossing his arms.

''Why do we have to have guest at the most inconvenient of moments?'' He muttered. I smiled.

''We can be quiet.'' I assured him. He looked at me.

''You don't do quiet.'' He countered.

''That's because I'm better at doing you.'' I said, watching as his face stained in a beautiful shade of pink, which of course he tried to hide by letting his golden hair cover his face.

I stood up and went to stand in front him, placing my hand under his chin and making him look at me. ''You're such a pretty kitty when you blush.'' I teased placing a kiss to his lips. I let my hand travel down and grope him through his pants drawing a groan from his lips.

He was right. I don't do quiet. I like to hear every alluring sound he makes for me. But knowing we had guest over meant I had to at least try, or we won't be able to do anything at all.

I grabbed the hem of his shirt pulling it over his head and he did the same to me. We both stripped off our pants before his lips were on mine again.

''This means no biting. And you can't pull my hair!'' He warned in between kisses. I laughed letting my teeth graze over the delicate skin of his neck.

''We could always gag you.'' I suggested as he fell back on the bed and I climbed on top of him.

''So not funny.'' He mumbled, reaching for the waist band of my briefs and tugging at them, indicating he wanted them off now.

''Someone's a little impatient.'' I said before swopping down and taking his nipple in my mouth tugging and then letting my tongue flick over the swollen bud. He arched his back and I did the same with the other.

I placed kisses all down his chest and stopped at the waist band of his boxers. I let my eyes scan over his body. God, he was so beautiful I was just dying to mark all over his sun kissed skin.

''Are you sure about the no biting thi--''

''Adam!'' He protested.

''Fine.'' I muttered quietly and started to place kisses all over his exposed skin, I felt his nails dig into my shoulder as I pulled his boxers down and enveloped him in my mouth. The heat of his turning me on even more as I took him deeper.

The more I sucked and teased him the more he squirmed, so much to where I had to hold onto his thighs to keep him still. I reached over into the nightstand table and produced the lube as I started to prep him.

''Please...please, just hurry!'' He begged by the time I had added the third finger. I hovered above him and smirked, lifting a brow.

~~~~~

*Tommy P.O.V.*

''Stop teasing me, please just...just give me what I want already!'' I begged as he sat up slightly ridding him self of his briefs and leaning over my again so that our bare chest where touching making me aroused than I was a minute ago.

''And what is it that you want Glitterbaby?" He asked innocently. I literally gave him a look that held all the bad words I wanted to yell at him for teasing me, but then he started to grind on me and the feel of his member on mine had me throwing my head back and arching my back attempting to get more contact than he was giving me.

''I-I want...you.'' I moaned out, not a second later feeling him piston into me, taking what little air I had left to breath completely out of me.

I brought my arms to run over his back feeling all his muscles flex beneath my finger tips. My lips were parted, panting for air as his covered mine.

We both fought for control of this kiss but of course in the end he won taking my bottom lip in between his teeth and tugging at it. It took all the will I had not to just moan at the lustful gaze he was watching me with.

It was always so much more intense when he held my gaze. He started to go slower and soon he hit that one spoke that made my will crumble and with his lips over mine silencing the blissful scream that left my mouth I came over both our chest. Not a second later feeling him grow inside me and fill me to the hilt.

He pecked my lips lightly, rolling over and pulling me against him as he wrapped his arm around my waist and placed subtle kisses on the back of my neck while we both calmed from our high.

''How's your headache?'' I asked after a while. I heard him chuckle.

''You worked it out of me.'' He replied, running his fingers through my hair. I smirked.

''Did I make you wanna listen to music again?'' I asked, turning in his arms so I could face him. He smiled kissing my lips.

''We'll see after round two.'' He said seductively.