Fever

Written By Glitterbaby2016

Tommy shivered with cold and curled up into a ball, hoping that it would make him feel a little bit warmer. He had a fever, and though his bandmates had made fun about it (until he had bluntly threatened to kill them if they didn't stop), it was no joke.

He had a headache, he was cold despite all the blankets he had and his muscles ached. Tommy hated being sick because he had no energy to get up and do the things he wanted to do.

Being sick also meant that he felt more affectionate than usual and wanted to cuddle. At times like this he wish he wasn't single, because he seriously wanted someone to snuggle up to.

He didn't dare to say that to anyone, because he knew it would produce even more jokes. Getting no cuddles beat getting no cuddles and having to hear about it, by all means.

At least he had Adam to keep him company. Tommy glanced at Adam who was sitting in front of his laptop and smiled. Everyone else had gone out to party, but Adam had insisted on staying at the hotel with him.

Tommy had done his best to convince him to go, saying that he didn't want to feel like a burden, but Adam had been adamant.

"Adam, come on. I know you want to go."

"You are sick, I'm not leaving you alone."

"It's nothing serious, I'll be fine."

"Tommy, I told you I am not going."

"And I told you that you'll get bored of me before long anyway, since we have to share this room, so you should go."

"Shut up and get your ass back to bed, Ratliff."

At that point Tommy had just muttered "Okay, okay..." and decided that he shouldn't waste his time trying to change Adam's mind.

Besides, he was secretly pleased that he didn't have to be all alone. Having someone in the same room with him was much better than nothing. The sudden sound of Adam's phone ringing startled him, but he pretended to be asleep.

After a few seconds (during which Adam stared at him to see if he had woken up, Tommy was sure) Adam answered the phone.

"Hi, Sauli! What's up? Of course you can drop by if you want to, I didn't even know you were in town! Gosh, it's been forever since I last saw you... Okay then, see you soon! Bye!" Adam's tone was cheerful, and it made Tommy feel jealous.

He knew that it was stupid and that he didn't really have a reason to feel that way, but he couldn't help himself. He had been feeling oddly jealous over Adam lately, and it actually worried him a bit.

Before meeting Adam he had always considered himself straight. He liked girls, and although he had shared a few drunken kisses with his male friends before, it had never meant anything to him.

Kissing another guy had never made him feel anything, unlike making out with girls. No guy had ever managed to turn him on, though some had tried.

But that had been before Adam came along.

Just Adam's voice alone was enough to send shivers down Tommy's spine. The intense, passionate look in his eyes made it hard for Tommy to look him in the eye, because it made him feel like Adam could see right into his mind.

Adam's touch made his body shake and his heart pound, and the kisses... Adam had stated that he was a good kisser, and Tommy agreed wholeheartedly.

Adam's kisses were hungry and powerful - those kind of kisses completely wiped his mind out of thoughts and made him forget about the rest of the world.