New Years Day

Written by Glitterbaby2016

Happy New Years!!!!!
>>>>>>>>>

-Adam' s POV-

I wiped my forehead with my little hand towel. That had to be the best performance to start off the new year with. As I exited the stage I heard Tommy and Monte talking about a New Years party at Ashely's house.

"Hey guys. " I said, holding up my hand to get their attention. I walked towards them and Monte leaned towards Tommy whispered in his ear, then he walked away nodding at me.

"Where is he going?" I gestured to monte as I stopped in front of Tommy.

He shook his head, his pink hair bobbing back and forth, "I don't know he said that he would meet me at Ashely's."

I shifted the weight on my feet, "Oh, so are you going to the party?"

He shrugged his shoulders and looking down at his hands as he fiddled with his fingers, "I'm not really up for a party tonight. Besides I don't have anyone to take as a date."

I sighed, then I snapped my fingers as an idea popped in my head, "why don't I take you?"

He looked up from his hands and stared at me, shock glittered in his brown eyes, "y-you would take me?"

I shrugged my shoulders, " yeah why not? It'll be fun and this way we both won't be lonely tonight."

He smiled and nodded, "okay let's get going then."

I smiled back as I followed his lead through the maze of hallways to the arena's back exit.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The house was filled with all of our friends, some new faces that we haven't met and some old that we couldn't wait to see again.

"Okay everyone ten seconds!" Monte shouted and we all gathered together.

Tommy was right next to my side and I could feel his body heat radiating off of him. I glanced down and saw that he was paying with his glass of wine that he was holding.

"Five, four, three, two, one... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all shouted together and then there was cheering and I looked around, seeing couples kissing.

I turned and looked at Tommy and saw that he was looking around nervously, his eyes finally landing on mine.

"They do say that on New Years who ever you're with, you have to kiss or at least hug." I said, clearing my throat.

I saw him blush, "Well I guess we have to..."

His word got cut off and I heard him gasp as my hand made its way to his lower back, pulling him closer to me. I took his glass out of his hand and placed it on the table next to us. Then with my other hand, I grazed his cheek with the back of my hand. He leaned in and his eyes searched mine, trying to see who would make the first move.

I leaned in, slowly but I was surprised when he suddenly closed the small gap that was between us. His lips were soft and gentle but I could feel the love and desire behind the kiss. His arms wrapped around my neck, I could feel his fingers playing with my hair. My arms wrapped around his waist, holding in him close to me.

I pulled away and rested my forehead against his, both of us breathing heavily.

"Wow that was a thousand times better than the kiss on stage." Tommy said, giggling softly.

"I have to agree with you on that. Happy New Year, my PrettyKitty." I said, smiling as I pulled away and looked into his sparkling light brown eyes.

"Happy New Year, my Babyboy." He stood up on his tiptoes and kissed me.

He pulled away and we held each other, as fireworks lit up the sky. My fingers laced through his and he rested his head on my chest. We watched the fireworks flash and dance across the sky, hand in hand.

I rested my head on top of his and smiled, thinking, 'This is going to be one amazing new year.'