Vacation (Part One)

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

'Insisting that I am straight and I letting him kiss me for the sake of entertainment will be the death of me, I swear,' Tommy thought to himself as he watched the one and only Adam 'Babyboy' Lambert sashay away from him.

It had been a short, but sweet, kiss that had tasted like mint. It had also given Tommy a tad bit of a problem that he hoped to deal with soon. He was extremely grateful for the bass that hung low on his hips at the moment, because his pants had grown uncomfortably tight in a certain area. He was also glad that the stage was relatively dark, other then the area around Adam, to hide a blush that had spread across his face.

Tommy shifted, trying to ease the pressure as he played the bass as Adam sang 'For Your Entertainment', but he wasn't really paying attention as his fingers flew across the frets and strings. Why did I have to fall in love with him? I started out here as a straight man and Adam seems to think I still am, even though everyone else has seemingly figured it out.

'Oh...And my girlfriend...It'll be really awkward if she ever finds out. Not that I don't love here or anything, but Adam is....Adam is sexy...and fun, and the glitter-king, has a great sense of humor, sometimes acts like a child, is kind, is grateful...He is perfect.....Oh my god, Thomas! Get a hold of yourself! This is not the time to be thinking about that...You shouldn't be thinking about that!'

But that did not help him with his problem.

He shivered a little as the man he was in love with sang 'For Your Entertainment' in a husky voice. He was making his way across the stage, back towards the smaller man. Tommy watched him, waiting to see what he wanted him to do. When he was right up against him, hand on the body of his bass, he turned and Tommy leaned against him.

Adam supported his weight, making sure he wouldn't fall as he played his instrument. Then Adam's hand snaked back to land on Tommy's shoulder as he gently pushed him upright at the same time as walking away. Tommy felt a sliver of ecstasy slide down his spine, and suppressed the need to shudder.

-Tommy's POV-

"Well, that went well. Awesome job everyone!" Adam stated as he came out of his bedroom after his shower. We were all sitting around the table in the common area playing an easy game of 'Go Fish'.

We all agreed with the singer as he settled between me and Camilla.  "Mind if I join in?" The glam rocker asked, smiling.

"We are almost done this round. Give us ten minutes and we can start a new one," Monte said, concentrating on his cards. Adam nodded, then leaned over to me to see what I had. I flinched at the lack of distance between us, but he didn't seem to notice my obvious discomfort. Everyone else noticed.

I looked down at my cards, trying to ignore him as his shoulder brushed against mine. I was glad my hair hung between us, as he was sitting on my right side.

"Hey, I win!" cried Longineu, causing Adam to sit back away from me as we handed Sasha all the cards so she could shuffle them.

"Well, you guys have fun, but Taylor and I are beat. See you guys in the morning!" Terrance stated as he and the other young man stood.

"G'night guys! Sleep well. We have a long flight ahead of us tomorrow," Adam said as they left. Brooke also departed soon after. We hadn't even started our next game when Camilla said to Adam,

"Can I talk to you for a moment?" But she was looking at me.

Oh Fuck.

"Cam. Can't we just start this game? Surely this can wait till tomorrow," I pleaded with her.