Is There Somewhere {Part 2}

Written By : Writer_Babe
~~~~

''How and when was it when the affair began, Mr. Ratliff.'' The interviewer asked me.

''The stage,'' I answered simply. ''Everything I've ever had with Adam, everything I've ever wanted with Adam began on the stage.''

''Could we have a bit more detail?'' He asked.

''Of course,'' I took a minute, thinking about it, about Adam. ''It wasn't the first few kisses -as everyone may suppose- that started us. I mean no one easily and intentionally means to cheat on their partner. It's not moral, and it's definitely not Adam. Everyone may be crazing over this, wondering if I'm going to spill who insinuated the affair. Don't hold your breath on that.

  After the tour, we were both pressured to keep our distance from each other. So many allegations had sparked because of the on stage kisses that everyone was sure that Adam had cheated- and still was cheating on his partner with me. My manager didn't want me to be given a bad image, so I was given a warning. Adam's manager and his partner had both expressed their wanting of him to not be around me.--''

''Was there ever any conflict or fights between you and Adam's partner?'' The interviewer asked, interrupting me.

''I've only ever met him once during an after party of the tour. There were a lot of media there, so everyone had their persona's on. We ended up posing for a picture together and that was the last I saw of him. He spent the rest of the night with Adam, I joined the band at a nearby bar.'' I answered.

''I know this is a bit early in the interview to ask, but how did you feel about it? About the way it ended.''

''In the end I was left trying to figure out if I regretted it all. If I regretted any of it. I don't think I've come to a conclusion yet. For the time being I only know that I enjoyed it all. I enjoyed our moment.''

~~~

'Is there somewhere you can meet me?'- A

'I don't know. I'm really busy Adam. Every time I turn around there's a camera in my face.' -T

'I really need to see you. Anywhere Tommy, at any time, I just need to see you.' -A

--

'Question are being asked. Lies are being freed from my lips. I don't know how much longer I can do this. I feel bad.' -T

'I need you. Don't do this to me, Tommy.' -A

'If you need me, why're you with him?' -T

'Don't start.' -A

'Fine.' -T

'Tommy, don't be bitter. You know why, I have a career. I have so much to protect. So much could happen if this got out.' -A

'What do I have? Nothing?' -T

'Meet me somewhere. I'll show you.' -A

--

'You're writing lines about me, romantic poetry?'-T

'It's just me expressing myself through lyrics.'-A

'Is that what you told him when he got excited about your lyrics? If only we were something he could see.'-T

'Refrain yourself from the low blows, will you?' -A