This Song Saved My Life

I was broken/ I was choking/ I was lost/ This song saved my life/ I was bleeding/ Stopped believing/ Could have died/ This song saved my life/ I was down/ I was drowning/ But it came on just in time/ This song saved my life/ I turn you up whenever I feel down/ You let me know like no one else/ That it's OK to be myself/ You'll never know what it means to me/ That I'm not alone/ That I'll never have to be

~This Song Saved My Life by The Simple Plan

Written by Glitterbaby2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There were three hundred and sixty-five days in a year. So many moments in life to remember, the average human lived for over thousands of days, some moments in life more precious to others, for some they had only so much time left. Photographs were still memories of these moments and at heart they were precious to those who photographed them. Sometimes it wasn't enough to live just in a memory- sometimes it just hurts more to look at the photos then to forget about them.

The blonde shifted, smirking at the cheering of the crowds- another day gone perfect. The bassist waved before walking backwards with the other bands mates, they were all smiling and grinning and then there was Adam. He loved him. He knew he did but didn't have the heart to tell him, he had loved him with his soul since the American music awards. He was one of the few people that Adam could be himself around and not care- he could breakdown and he would be there for Adam though his hardships.

He could hear Adam talking to Monte as they reached the car and got in blending into the La nightlife, avoiding the paparazzi. The bassist leaned against the window staring out the window pane feeling a little sick to his stomach, he was convinced it was just from drinking- but he didn't drink enough to get sick.

"Hey Glitterbaby you okay?" Adam asked him, placing one of his gloved hands to his forehead.

"Just probably sick from drinking Adam." Tommy answered to him, leaning his head against the window pane, the glass felt cool and Tommy was grateful for it.

Adam still looked worried but who wouldn't be worried. Time seemed to move in a blur and they stopped at Tommy's house to drop him off at his apartment, he grabbed his things and without a word got out and went inside- he was going to take an Aspin or something his head killed.

Tommy was exhausted, he took the pills and passed out onto the bed half dead from the show- and he couldn't help but to feel there was more wrong with him then it seemed.

_________________________________________________________________

Everything went normal or so it seemed the next day doing a show for American Idol and doing Whatya Want from Me. After it was done, Tommy felt the bile rising in his throat and ran into a bathroom throwing up bile into a toilet, another waved followed right after that the acid burning his throat. There was something wrong and Tommy knew it, he was choking up acid if he kept doing this blood would come sooner or later.

He wiped his mouth the back of his sleeve, and dialed his doctor's number on the cell phone. He needed to see what was wrong with him. He walked out of the bathroom a second later- Adam was waiting outside the door.

"You sure you're alright?" He asked Tommy.

"It's nothing Adam." Tommy said back to the singer not meeting him in the eyes, he could still taste the bile in his mouth.

_________________________________________________________________

It had been a month since he had been here for testing. The doctor's expression looked grim as he looked at Tommy. Tommy couldn't see the results but he knew something was wrong. Very wrong.