Music To Watch Boys To

Written by Writer_Babe
----------------------
*Tommy P.O.V.*

''I like you a lot.'' The words slipped free from my lips like butter. It was practically in every way possible word vomit but I couldn't stop it. I tried and I couldn't.

''So I'll do what you want.'' My eyes avoided his cold ice blue ones as I harshly bit down on my tongue, willing myself to stop speaking.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

*Earlier That Day*

''Who's staying for the night?" Neil asked, popping the cap on a beer before bringing the liquor filled bottle to his lips. His green eyes scanned the small group of teen aged boys, running across my light brown eyes before making another round.

A chorus of 'Me' and 'I am' went around the spacious main room. I only nodded my head when his eyes came back to me. I didn't speak much. Well not to anyone here anyway.

We were all close friends; Neil, Kyle, Mark, Damien, and I. But the only person I ever talked to in our small group was--

''Put those baby bottles down bitches, I have the real drink of the night.'' An enticing voice filled the room. All heads turned to the entry way as the raven haired boy entered, and a swing of cheers went around the room.

My eyes are the only ones that stared a bit too long, while everyone else went back to what they had entertained themselves with before. His chilly blue eyes met mine.

Adam.

The only person I ever talked to in our small group was Adam. He made his way across the room, and I let my blonde fringe of hair fall into my eyes as he took a seat next to me on the floor near the coffee table. Everyone else occupied the couches.

''Aye, pour me up a drink.'' Neil called out to Adam, once he had placed the various bottles of alcohol on the coffee table with the red plastic cups.

I watched as Adam proceeded to mix various bottles into the one cup and hand it to his brother, Neil. He turned to me next, making me allow even more hair to fall into my face as he extended his hand forward with a cup in it.

I shook my head.

''C'mon, live like the boys tonight.'' He teased, offering me the drink once more. I was thankful that my face wasn't visible enough to him that he could see the blush on my cheeks.

I grabbed the cup with my pale fingers, feeling the warmth of his hand as our fingers brushed. He ran his index finger over mine, before releasing the cup and fixing drinks for the other boys.

I held my cup closely to me, feeling the tingles still dancing all over my hand. I knew I couldn't dwell too much on what just happened. I had to break out of my awe struck trance before one of the other boys noticed.

''So it's the first night we've got our star back home,'' Neil started, smiling proudly at his younger brother. ''What are we doing to celebrate?'' He asked. All the boys began to speak at once, each with their bizarre ideas.

''Whoa whoa, whoa,'' Adam said interrupting them. ''Nothing too illegal. Now that I'm in the public eye I have to behave.'' They nodded at what he said then went back to their own discussion, trying to find us an activity for later on.

''I missed you,'' A low, deep voice whispered into my ear. I turned my head quickly only to see Adam facing the boys. His shoulder brushed against mines.

I brought the cup up to my lips, and against my better judgment took a long sip of the bitter liquid. It burned as it slid its way down my throat.

''I hated watching you leave,'' I admitted, murmuring quietly, as I hugged the cup back to my chest. His eyes shifted to me for a second, I only got to see a glimmer, just a glance of the pain in his ocean eyes before he turned his gaze to the boys again.