Candy

Written by Writer_Babe

*Tommy's P.O.V.*

''Stop it.'' I told him, knowing it was useless. ''Adam, stop.'' I repeated in a stern voice despite the smile that was covering my face.

''Stop what?'' He asked in an innocent voice. He wasn't innocent at all. He was the reason my cheeks were burning brightly right now.

''Staring,'' I told him.

''I like my view,'' He replied with an honest smile. ''You're beautiful.'' He leaned down and I quickly brought my hand up to cover my mouth.

''I haven't brushed my teeth!'' I shrieked, before jumping out of the bed and quickly going into the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush, marking it with paste before running it thoroughly over my teeth.

I rinsed my mouth out before walking out of the room.

''Okay?'' He asked as I climbed back into bed next to him. I nodded. He pulled me onto his lap into a straddling position. Soft lips embraced mine and I let my eyes close, leaning more into him.

The kiss was slow, passionate. Small, delicate lips brushing against soft, piloting ones.

Sweetness was the first thing I tasted when his tongue met mine. I smirked into the kiss. ''You stole my candy.'' I said in between the kiss. I felt him smile.

''Candy's bad for you,'' He murmured. His fingers slid through my messy blonde hair, getting a good grip. I laughed into his mouth. His teeth caught onto my bottom lip. I groaned as he gave it a tentative tug before releasing it.

''Hypocrite.'' I called him before his tongue curled with mine, silencing me. I rested my elbows on his broad shoulders.

''You have no proof.'' He said, letting his teeth graze my neck. I moaned, pulling my body closer to his.

''You taste it.'' I laughed, swooping down and pecking his sweet lips before I found myself on my back with him hovering above me. His lust glazed pretty blue eyes glued to my eyes.

''Let me taste you.'' He said, making my cheeks flush before my right nipple was being blown on. I looked at him just as he closed my nipple into the warm cavern of his mouth.

If we started now we weren't going to stop. We never stop; which is amazing any other time but today I was actually looking forward to food when I woke up.

''B-breakfast-'' I moan out as he places kisses down my stomach, pulling my briefs off in the process.

''This is breakfast.'' He says, and in the next second his lips are locked around my erection. A loud moan escaped my lips as I threw my head back shutting my eyes and clutching the sheets beside me tightly in my hands.

His hand replaced his mouth on me as he started to stroke quickly, kissing my inner thighs. His free hand went to press against my hips, attempting to still me. I could never stay calm when we were at it.

The way he made me feel was uncontrollable.

I felt his tongue licking my tip as his hand moved slower. I was already on edge but when I looked up and saw his intense gaze watching me I nearly came on sight. I was practically panting now.

''Adam- I'm-I--''

''Not yet,'' He demanded with a husky voice. I felt his mouth back on my erection which was way past leaking pre-cum by now. He took me all the way into his mouth and as soon as my tip hit the back of his throat complete bliss overtook me.

He let me ride off my high. Keeping his mouth on me until he had sucked me completely dry. I felt his presence above me.

''Open your eyes.'' He said. I followed his orders, and I got to see a spark in his blue eyes before his lips were on mine, his tongue invading my mouth allowing me to taste myself.

''You taste even better than the candy.'' He moaned into my mouth before pulling away and running into the bathroom. I knew it! I rolled my eyes.

He's buying me more candy.