Whole Lotta Love (R)

Written By: Glitterbaby2016

"Are ya havin' fuuun?!" Adam screaming asked the crowd and lifted his hand up in the air. The audience replied with deafening applause and whimpers. "Yeaah, I luv ya too, ladies and gents!"

Then "Whole Lotta Love" began and Adam smirked with satisfaction. He loved this song very much- it was always making him get carried away, playing with audience's feelings while pretend pleasuring himself, toying his many-inches-long 'whole lotta love". Blue lights turned into red and the music slowed down.

"You need coolin'..." he started singing, using sensual voice, still calm and slow. My eyes were following him as he was walking slowly across the stage, in red and foggy lights.

His voice was softly and pleasantly brushing ears like a silk, petting them tenderly and sexually in the same time. Fangirls were screaming and whistling while having 'fangasms', trying to touch their dream-man as he stood on the edge of the stage.

"I wanna give you all my loveee" Adam's hand slipped down his body, across his torso and stomach almost to his crotch. He hit his lap strongly, then formed his palm like he was holding his cock and repeated rubbing a few times.

"I'm gonna give you EVERY INCH of my love" he shouted with an evil grin on his mouth. Girls' group whimper exploded like a bomb. "I wanna give you my loooooooooooove, yeah!"

Glam rocker stopped 'masturbating' and turned around, moving to the center of stage. "Wanna whole lotta love" he sighed and licked the microphone, causing another wave of audience's enthusiasm. He knew how to drive women mad even though he didn't really want them to be turned on.

Monte looked up with a slightly charitable smile. What a showman. In this moment, instrumental intro started. Adam walked across the stage, heading stairs he used in "Fever". When he was passing me by, he touched the bass' fingerboard and his dark, grey-blue eyes stared into mine.

I winked and Adam blew me a light, teasing kiss. Right after, he spinned around just in Michael Jackson's style, once again, and ended up, kneeling before me just like he did once before Monte, in "20th Century Boy".

He laid his head and back down on the floor, sitting on his heels. I pulled string of the bass a bit stronger than usually and in this moment Adam moaned with pleasure...

My eyebrows raised but, I kept playing. After another riff, the black-haired beauty moaned louder and bit his lip. The audience cheered like crazy.

"Oh yeah" Adam panted heavily as another riff came, and closed his eyes. He started rolling his head on the floor "Unnn..."

It took me a moment but I finally realized how it looks. Adam was behaving like in ecstasy...Like he was having sex...With me?! And as a bottom one, in addition! Holy fuck! I swallowed spit with some trouble but decided not to lose my poker face.

The sight was turning on like hell but I had to join the show. *You the show, babyboy? Then you have it!* I thought and started playing riffs more often. Adam smiled widely and kept moaning, bending and hissing. Some of fangirls almost or fully passed out. I really couldn't believe it's really happening.

I looked out into the audience and saw the eyes of fans, shining, full of lust and jealousy, staring at their idol, squirming in ecstasy on the floor. I felt the same and I immediately became hard as a rock, while watching Adam moan, pant, lay in front of me, so wet and submissive...

Submissive, passive Adam! Jesus Christ, the world must be coming to an end! Somehow, I kept playing longer and longer riffs, and each of them caused Adam's louder moans and begs for more. Like every riff was a thrust of his hips...