He had asked Tsuna to write down the answer to a question on paper before he read it aloud for the class to hear. He wanted everyone to know that the brunette wasn't cheating, however most importantly, he wanted Tsuna to have more confidence in himself.

"Dame-Tsuna actually answered correctly.... Even if he didn't speak...."

"Yeah but I wonder why? He's able to talk, so why wouldn't he?"

Onyx eyes glanced towards the brunette to see a ghost of a smile playing on the brunette's lips.

'I guess I won't knock them out yet, Their conversation is beneficial to my student'

The door suddenly slammed open to reveal a battered Ie, it was obvious that the teen had been delayed due to a certain perfect biting him.

"You're late"

Ie stared at Reborn for a few moments before a scowl crossed over his face.

"Why the hell are you here?!"

The teen hissed, momentarily forgetting about the few conscious people in the class.

'Oh, so he recognized me, I'm actually very surprised....'

Reborn allowed his smirk to be seen as he tapped the board with his pointing stick.

"Nezu was fired, the principal hired me to replace him"

The hitman replied smoothly, Ie clenched his fists and stalked towards his desk.

"Whatever!.... I was late thanks to that damn demon"

The conscious members of the class gasped in shock towards Ie's attitude.

"Ie-San was so mean to Reboryamma-sensei...."

"Wonder if he woke up on the wrong side of the bed...."

"I've never seen him act like that before..."

Everyone's comments caused Ie to glower silently in his seat.

"Heh, people are finally seeing that damn copy's true self!"

The bomber snickered as he went to kick his feet up onto the desk ahead of him, however a glare from the disguised hitman stopped him.

"Now now Gokudera, be nice"

Takeshi replied, despite the smug grin playing on his face.

'I'm starting to think that becoming a teacher here was a really good idea...'

*

When school finished, the hitman was proud to note that his real student hadn't zoned out at all throughout the day. Though he had allowed the teen to disappear during lunch only to reappear right before class.

'He's so easy to teach..... I'd wonder how he got so behind if I didn't already know about his previous lack of motivation'

"You were so amazing Tsuna-sama!"

The silver haired teen praised as he walked out of the school with the brunette.

Said brunette turned away with an embarrassed blush.

"Haha! Gokudera, you made Tsuna embarrassed!"

The baseball fan laughed, causing the brunette to blush even more.

Emerald eyes widened in shock before the bomber crouched down in front of Tsuna, doing it so quickly that his head hit the ground.

"I'm so sorry Tsuna-Sama! Please forgive me for embarrassing you!"

Hayato yelled as he continue to lift up his head and slam it back into the ground repeatedly.

Reborn snickered as the brunette panicked slightly before stopping the bomber.

*

'Tsuna-sama?...'

Emerald eyes shone with admiration when the bomber looked up into honey eyes laced with kindness and concern.

"You're so kind...."

Hayato whispered as he followed the brunette's silent order to stop bowing.

"Haha!"

The bomber narrowed his gaze at Takeshi's laughing.

'How dare he mock Tsuna-sama!'

"Baseball freak stop laughing!"

The bomber yelled as he pulled out his dynamites with the hope of getting rid of the bother.

The look in the brunette's eyes however made him freeze and put them away.

'You're too kind in showing mercy Tsuna-Sama.... I'll protect you from any dangers....'

Me: that's the end of the chapter~ hope ya guys enjoyed hehe~ I write in the morning but lately I've been so sleepy... Maybe changing my wake up time from 5am to 4:45am was a bad idea...