21: Weakness for food

Start from the beginning

'I won't let Baka-Ie take lazy Tsuna's food anymore, lazy-Tsuna is thin enough as it is, it's surprising that he can even function properly after eating so little for so long...'

The hitman flicked a noodle at his idiotic student's face with enough force to cause the boy to recoil.

"Reborn what the hell?!"

The brunette yelled angrily, the hitman smirked darkly.

"My fork slipped, and a mafia boss should always be prepared!"

'Not that you'll ever become one if I have a say in anything'

Brown eyes narrowed dangerously at the hitman before all anger suspiciously seeped dissipated and a broad smile crossed the teen's face.

"Whatever, I've decided to not let your psychotic ways to bug me, eh Tsuna?"

Ie chirped, Tsuna stiffened and honey eyes went wide in shock as Ie put an arm over Tsuna's shoulder in a friendly manner.

Reborn suddenly felt the urge to rip his idiotic student into a million pieces and set the remains on fire.

'Why is Baka-Ie acting nice?! Sure they used to be close but they are anything but close at the moment!'

Tsuna gulped almost audibly as he nodded slowly in response, confusion evident within honey eyes as he nodded in response.

"I'm sorry for all that I've done to you recently Tsuna..... Truce?....."

Honey eyes narrowed suspiciously as the teen nodded once more in response.

'Tsuna seems to sense that something isn't right either....'

"Here finish my food, I'm full and you need it more than me"

Ie replied as he shoved his plate towards Tsuna and left the table.

Nana who had been watching the whole time clapped her hands together and smiled.

"Isn't this great Tsu-Kun! Ie-Kun has started to see the error of his ways!"

Tsuna smiled weakly in response before he stared at the food offering blankly.

"You going to eat it Tsuna?"

Reborn questioned, he doubted that it was poisoned because the idiot had been eating the food before offering it.

"......"

Tsuna was silent as his stomach rumbled in response, though a small blush tinted his cheeks as he rested a hand over his stomach.

The hitman snickered, despite the unease he felt about the idiot's sudden change of tune.

Nana left the table and headed upstairs.

"I wonder what Ie-San is planning Reborn...."

Tsuna sighed softly before taking a bite of his food, immediately perking up at the taste.

'Does lazy-Tsuna have a weakness for food?'

"I'll look into it, but why do you suddenly look happy with Baka-Ie's food? It's no different than your own"

The brunette shook his head, bliss present within the teen.

"His food tastes different, I don't know how but it's really good!"

Tsuna replied dreamily as he continued to eat, the hitman froze and covered his gaze with the brim of his fedora.

"How does it taste different?"

He grated out, feeling the intense urge to slaughter his idiotic student.

"It's sweet!"

Reborn suddenly kicked the brunette's hand, knocking the fork out of the teen's hands.

"Dame-Tsuna go upstairs and sleep"

The hitman growled, Tsuna blinked in surprise at the sudden anger of the hitman and change of address but nodded in acceptance.

"Okay....."

Tsuna yawned as he stood up and headed towards the room.

Reborn frowned as he took a sample of the food and tested it.

'Why did Baka-Ie drug Tsuna with sleeping medication and how did he do it under my watch?....... Just what is he planning?....'

Me: haha Tsuna has a weakness for food~ anyway I really hope that you've enjoyed this chapter cause it was really fun to write!