Onyx eyes flickered towards the photo then at the brunette before he gently placed the photo back into the box before closing it. The hitman knew that snooping was one thing, but destroying important items was horrid.

"I never would have guessed that Baka-Ie and you were like that once...."

The hitman stated softly, not wanting to provoke the teen unintentionally. Honey eyes flashed with many emotions, one of which stood out greatly to the hitman for he was quite familiar with it; regret.

"Things change.... You know that you could have asked....."

The brunette's voice was soft, far too soft, as if the teen was scared for some reason.

The hitman was silent for a few moments before looking up into honey eyes.

"You really would have shown me?"

The teen bit his lip as he nodded slowly, avoiding eye contact with the hitman, Reborn surprisingly didn't feel offended by the lack of respect being shown.

"Yes, even if I didn't want to...."

Reborn flicked his fedora up to get a better look at the teen.

"Why?"

The infant was curious, the picture had obviously caused the teen a lot of discomfort yet he was saying that he would have brought it out for him nonetheless.

A wry yet sad smile crossed over the brunette's lips as his eyes took on a far off expression.

"Because I trust you"

'But you barely know me.... How could you trust me so much?...'

The teen replied softly.

"Why?...."

The hitman stated once more, his curiosity was piqued.

The teen shrugged before leaning against the frame of the open window.

"I feel as if you're on my side.... I can tell that you won't harm me without reason"

A mischievous glimmer resided within onyx eyes.

"Oh so you don't doubt that I'll hurt you?"

The teen nodded with a small grin, causing the infant's flame to flux.

"That's just the kind of person that you are, I'd be concerned if you actually didn't hurt me at one point"

'Interesting....'

The honey eyed teen replied as he coughed slightly.

"Most people are afraid of being hurt"

'Like your wimpy brother'

"I'm not most people, plus, I know that I'll always heal from whatever pain you give me"

The hitman kicked the teen to the side as he lowered his fedora with a smirk.

"Don't get too cocky with me lazy-Tsuna"

The brunette smiled softly as he sat up with one eye closed, rubbing his head in pain.

"I'm not getting ahead of myself, I just have this feeling"

'His hyper intuition?...... If so that's really impressive, much more advanced than Baka-Ie's though that may be because of how often he gets hurt'

"Feeling"

The hitman asked, hoping that the teen would elaborate more so as to confirm his suspicions, Tsuna nodded.

"Yeah, I just get this warm feeling inside of me, it's only happened with you so far...."

The teen replied, deliberately trailing off so as to not explain himself further.

'That isn't what Nono or Baka-Iemitsu had explained it...'

"Why only with me?"

The teen shrugged once more.

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out on your own Reborn"

The hitman's fingers twitched to take out his Leon gun, but he resisted the urge.

"You always say that you won't hide things yet you still hide things...."

Honey eyes flashed in amusement at the hitman's annoyance.

"I won't lie to hide the truth, but I also won't tell the truth, and I tell what I can if asked, but never the full story"

'What a cheeky little brat.... I can't wait to find all of his secrets...'

Me: that's the end of the chappy~ more mysteries~~ yay~ usually I'm bad at keeping mysteries~ anyway hope ya enjoyed le chappy~ it was fun to write~