19: Gears are turning

Start from the beginning

However on the inside his flame was lashing out in anger at the thought that he had failed to eliminate his brother.

He clenched his fists around his pencil and he heard a faint crack.

'Dame-Tsuna....You don't deserve Yamamoto being your friend, you don't deserve to be treated better than that phoney hitman.... I'll show you, that you have no right to exist.....'

"Ah Ie-San, are you okay?"

Brown eyes blinked as a small smile painted itself across the brunette's face as he looked towards his female classmate.

"Of course, I'm fine, just a little worried about my useless brother, he's always getting hurt, I'm worried that he might drop dead one day due to his clumsiness"

The brunette sighed with false worry etching itself upon his face, his classmate gave him a look of sympathy as she nodded.

"It must be so hard having Dame-Tsuna as a brother"

Ie nodded.

"It is"

'That thing keeps on taking up space...'

With that the teen carried on pretending to listen to the teacher's lecture.

*

"Reborn-San"

The hitman smirked as he hopped onto the school's fence that outlined the perimeter.

"You've arrived sooner than expected"

The silver haired teen whom Reborn was speaking to smirked as he pulled out a few sticks of unlit dynamite.

"I've come prepared to test the Vongola Decimo"

Reborn smirked darkly as he lowered his fedora.

"As I said before, both twins are candidates, watch them closely and challenge them one at a time when you deem fit"

The silver haired teen nodded enthusiastically.

"I'll do my best, but.... Isn't it dangerous to have twin heirs?"

"It is, only one can be chosen....."

"And what will happen to the other?..."

"..... That's classified information"

The teen lowered his head in submission.

"I'm sorry Reborn-San, I won't ask again"

"Make sure you sign up for school and start tomorrow"

The hitman replied as he took off.

'I want to find the all accepting sky.....'

*

When school ended, Reborn all but kidnapped his idiotic student and dragged him home, he actually dragged him by his leg.

"Owe what the hell you stupid baby!?"

The brunette yelled, his temper hadn't yet been mended from earlier.

"Baka-Ie, I've decided to up your training"

The brunette's jaw dropped at the infant's remark.

"Isn't my training already too rough as it is?!"

A dark glint glimmered within onyx eyes as the hitman lowered his fedora to hide his dark smirk.

"No, you're pathetic, your pain tolerance is horrid, so I've decided to take it upon myself to increase it"

'It's a good excuse to use Baka-Ie for target practice, after all, lazy-Tsuna has a high tolerance for pain. Which was probably caused by his oh so superior brother, so I might as well do the same to him, that and I can't find my real student'

"Y-you're a monster!"

The teen cried out as he imagined all the pain that the infant was planning to put him through.

Reborn stopped dragging Ie and looked at the teen with a neutral face, hiding his growing distaste for the teen.

"Oh really? I'm a monster? Just like lazy-Tsuna eh?"

The hitman prompted, hoping for some information on the honey eyed teen.

Brown orbs narrowed dangerously.

"No, dame-Tsuna is MUCH worse than a psychotic baby pretending to be a hitman"

Ie spat in distaste, a dark aura emitted from the hitman, engulfing the two of them.

"Then I guess that I'll have to make myself even more of a monster to you Baka-Ie"

Reborn replied, allowing his killing intent to choke the teen.

Me: hmmmmm a storm is coming~ maybe in the next chapter, maybe not~ I don't want to rush things, anyway hope ya enjoyed~