Chapter 13- Harry

Chapter 13- Harry

I'm in a land of nightmares. I don't know where the hell I am, but all I can say, is that this place is scary. It's like hell here. 

Constantly, through my mind, the thoughts travel. Where am I? Who am I? What am I doing? Why am I doing this? There's loads of other questions no-one has answered for me.

What's weird is that I'm in this "place", not through my point of view, but as me seeing myself go through the dark passage ways and tunnels. As if I'm someone else. You know those silly Twitter and Facebook posts for teenagers that say stuff? Well this is like the one that says "#106: Wanting to see yourself." 

I don't know how long I've been in this place but it seems like a never ending game. My head hurts like mad, and I don't know what's caused it. 

The "game" I'm in is like a challenge, like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz going through the dark forest and being attacked by all those monstrous characters. The Harry that's always walking infront of my eyes has been through so many difficulties so far. Difficulties no-one else but me would know about. These things he went through is not like the Mutations that Katniss from The Hunger Games went through but these things, they are...personal.

What's freaky, mainly about this, is that whenever we get past one of the "levels"- let's call them that- I seem to forget about everything. I seem to forget about even coming to the start of that "level".

It's all very confusing and a part of me hopes I wont have to stay in here for much longer. I don't like the mini copy of myself, infront of me always, suffering through this all.

Oh, God my head hurts. Maybe this is just some hallucinational hang-over? Did I drink last night? Or...whenever I started falling in to this "world/ game" ? I've forgotten pretty much everything.

My eyes kept following the tiny version of me, as he lead the way towards some sort of light. It was a very bright, light. Bright as in eye blindingly bright. Maybe this is the end? 

Oh, wait. I hear a voice. This could be it, this could be the end of this awful place.

"Harry. Please....please wake up. My darling, please." A feminine voice came across my ears, in between sobs. "Just wake up now. Please. For me, just one glance of you awake." 

I don't know who to match the voice to. I don't know this person. I don't recognise their voice. 

"Doctor, when do you think he'll finally come out of it?" Said a different voice- another I have never heard of.

Ouch, my head really hurts. It's way past the pain of banging it against a hard-stone wall. It really, really, badly hurts. When will this all just stop? I hate this place so fucking much and I don't even know where I am.

"He's been out for a week now." A masculine voice spoke, raspy and deep. "We have no idea when he'll wake, and it's a risk to take him off all the machines so early."

The little Harry infront of me kept on walking towards the light and my head starting hurting even more than it did when I was in the dark tunnels of the "game". I kept on following behind until the mini version of me stopped, right infront of a shinning light. It was so bright that my eyes were literally dying. 

I groaned in pain, as my eyes were burning from what was blocking my sight. 

"Uhhh." I moaned, as my eyes started to slowly adjust to what was infront of it. 

"Harry? Are you awake?" The voice spoke again. 

"Doctor!" The other called.

"Where was I?" I asked, holding onto my head as it felt like it was going to explode with the pain.