Chapter 41- Harry

Chapter 41- Harry

"Why are you smiling like that?" Niall asked. I came in to the studio, to see I wasn't the only one wanting to come in early. He placed down the guitar and sat up in his chair.

"None of your business..." I teased. His eyebrows furrowed as I sipped the remains from my coffee cup.

"I want to know, you haven't been like this in ages. What's happened?" 

"Mmm well..." I span round in my chair. He's right, I've not been this happy in ages. Or ever, infact.

"What? Tell me." 

"I told Daisy I wanted to take her away for the half term week." I grinned at the ground.

"She said yes?" Niall's eyebrows raised and his excited tone made me smile even more.

"Yep." My head nodded in a pleased way. I was more than just pleased. I was ecstatic. So much, in fact, that I woke up at 7 in the morning with a smile on my face. That doesn't happen very often. "Just don't tell any of the others, including Sophie."

"Why can't I tell Soph?" A frown replaced his pleasing smile. 

"I wasn't going to tell anyone, including you. It's just because I'm so happy about it, I needed to tell someone."

"I get you." His smile came back. "I'm pleased for you, mate." Niall's hand patted my shoulder. Of course, then he went back to his guitar."Where 'you taking her?"

"That's a surprise. I can't tell anyone that." 

"Oh, c'mon. It's a surprise for her, not for me. It's not going to ruin it." He laughed.

"I'm still not telling. This holiday is only for her, not for you. You don't need to know." 

"Alright, then." My eyes directed to his fingers, as they elegantly picked the strings on the instrument he held. It reminded me of Daisy playing, at her exam day. The day I was meant to forget, due to us starting over again. I suppose I only remember it for the good memories, the ones of her playing beautifully.

"Why are you in early?" I asked him, as my thoughts directed differently. My arm pulled back before throwing my empty cup in the bin that sat in the corner of the studio. Shoot...and he scored.

"I couldn't sleep." He coughed through the notes he played.

"Why not?" 

"There's this fox outside our house that thinks it's a good idea to be screaming at 3 am."

"Ah." My chin raised, showing I understood. 

One week is all I had to wait. One week of excitement, happiness, achievement and lots of other emotions that I can't quite describe. Daisy said yes to my surprise holiday just four days after I asked, she wants to spend the week with me. I never imagined she'd actually agree. I thought she didn't trust me at all.

I think the fact that she has no idea where I'm taking her, what we're doing and about what she'll think of it made her agree. She trusts me a little bit more, due to this and I had that planned from the start. I want to tell her where we're going and everything but I can just picture her in my head, smiling about what I have arranged. Hopefully.

"Look who's here!" I turned my head to the sound of Liam's voice behind me, only to my my throat choking at the sight.

Zayn.

I forgot about him. It's been a week since he woke up and I didn't even fucking visit him. I could of just popped in to make sure he was doing well but of course I didn't. It's not just because I thought I couldn't and wouldn't be able to handle it, it's simply because I forgot. I forgot about one of my friends.