{Black Magic}, {The Supernatural}, and {Blessthefall}

AHOY MATEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333

Ugh, it's been 5ever since I've seen yo goddamn beautiful face. *grabs your face and runs my fingers over it*

Well, actually it's been a day. I think, huh.

This is just a suppa fortuitous chappie I GUESSSSS cuz I'm totes bored right now - excuse moi, TATER TOTES bored right now so I'm juuuuuuuust rambling and shtuff again because.... well, yanno. I'm crazy.

AS CRAZY AS A pandalicious PANDA BEAR BLOWING AN ADORABLE PINK BUBBLE WITH GUM AND JACKING A CAR TO DRIVE TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND KIDNAP OBAMA.

Wait wat?

Yeah..

UMMMMMMMMMMM.

Oh yeah! Lately I've been really into black magic... yeah, don't ask. I'm taking Sabrina the Teenage Witch to a whole new level lol.

It's not like I'm doing a load of terrible spells. I'm just interested in the culture and stuff... SO I did some research and cast a circle of protection in the dark and tried one tiny spell to make my crush ask me out...and he doesn't know I exist (I think).

Soooo ... WELL. I recited the spell in front of a candle and burnt a piece of paper with his and my name on it and the next day he ended up telling me that he really liked me and that if I wanted to be his girlfriend... SO. IN CONCLUSION these spells are not to be played with I guess or get into the hands of someone like me lol. SRSLY PPL. Don't do the spell I did lol cus idk if something bad could happen. And yeah. I just wanted to share that lolll xDDDD

I've done HOURS upon HOURS of research and came across a lot that are however unreasonable to the concept... like the kinds of "spells" that turn you into a mermaid or a wolf or give you the powers to control the world.. lol. not real XD But it got me thinking about spells that I WISH would work x3 Here's a list I've compiled of superpowers I wish I had and that can be obtained easily through a spell.x3

Omnilinguilism

Omnilinguism is the ability to understand any form of language. You could travel around the world and never have to worry about a language barrier if you had this superpower. Plus, you’d ace every language class in school.

Invisibility

Forget about Harry Potter’s invisibility cloak. With the power of invisibility, you could vanish in the blink of an eye using your mind. You could sneak out of the house without your parents knowing and play hilarious pranks on your friends without getting caught.

Superhuman Strength

With the help of superhuman strength, you’d have no problem winning the strongman game at carnivals, opening stubborn jars and bottles, lifting cars, breaking tiles, or performing other awesome acts without even trying. Being as powerful as the Incredible Hulk has its advantages.

Healing

What if you had the power to heal? You could not only get rid of minor injuries like cuts and bruises, but also help ease the pain of people suffering from serious illnesses. Cancer, Alzheimer’s, and AIDs would all be history.

Water Breathing

If you had the power of water breathing, you could breathe underwater like a fish. You’d be able to scuba dive without bringing an oxygen tank and if you ever had to jump into a lake to escape an angry swarm of bees like Yogi Bear, you’d be all set.

Time Travel

Did the flux capacitor in your time machine break down again? No worries! You wouldn’t need a time machine if you possessed the power of time travel. It would be so cool to be a part of the crowd at Woodstock or visit your future self.

Night Vision

Screw the flashlight app! With night vision, you would never stub your toe on the way to bed again because your eyes would always adjust to the dark. You could also read in the dark, which could come in handy during late-night study sessions if your roommate is asleep.

Precognition

Precognition is the ability to predict the future. With this power, you could be the first to sense danger and save the day by battling ninja assassins, fire-breathing dragons, and other pesky villains before their diabolical plans take root.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Comment what superhuman strength you would want to have for a chance to get a dedication, dude. DO ITTTT XD

AND CHECK OUT THE SONG TO THE SIDE !!!!! It's my cocaine, ok :3 I saw this song played live the other day and started freaking out like OMG THATS MY SONGGGG!!!!!!11. I'm a fangirl #sorrynotsorry . 

And and and and. I love you. Homie.

I love you.