LET'S PLAY PRETEND <3

Here are some things you can do if you're in a pretend-y mood. Another super ridiculous random chapter for you guys!

Wrap Yourself in Toilet paper and Act Like a Mummy.

Act like your favorite angry bird and destroy sandcastles.

VAt a random Time yell out "act natural" and act like any animal you choose.

Act like a statue and when someone walks by pop out and scream "Hello!"

Stand in a store window and act like a manikin. When someone walks pass follow them wih your eyes.

When the school bell rings yell, THE DINOSAURS ARE COMING!!! then act like a dead hobo.

Act like spider man and jump from furniture to furniture but don't touch the ground.

Go behind people in the mall and dance behind them and when they turn around act like a pickle.

Go up to a random person and act like they are famous.

Randomly bark at everyone who walks by and act like nothing happened afterwards.

when in an elevator tap a person on the shoulder and act like it was not you.

Talk to someone you don't know and act like they killed your dog.

Walk up to a random person you don't know and ask them for their autograph, act like they're a celeb.

Stand very quietly next to someone, then ~boink~ next to their ear, and act like nothing happened.

Hug random person in school and act like nyan cat.

Dance to forgien songs and act like you know them.

ACT LIKE NINJAS.

Spaz out on the floor and act like it feels good...trust me....its fun!!

Go up to someone act like a duck and say im spiderpig.

Act liken a ninja allday.

When ever your teacher talks bang on the table and when she looks at you act like nothing happend

Act like a secret agent with a nerf gun in public.

Stand in your front yard and yell "MERP" at whoever walks by, then act like it was totally normal.

Go up to a random person and act like you know them.

Every time you click on your mouse act like you are being electrocuted.

Go to Wal-Mart and act like a greeter, When someone walks in say "Get your stuff and get out"

Act like there is a rope across the road and see what cars do.

Go to wallmart act like your sleeping when people walk by wake up a yell how did I get here!

Go into a store with a small group of friends and act like spies.

Talk to the people talking on the TV and act like your having a conversation.

Get a new phone #, text your best friend and act like you're their secret admirer.

Act like a gorilla while throwing pineapple lumps.

Go to a store and act like spys (and dress like them) also carry nerf guns and shoot ramdom people.

Call a random person and act like an Indian Telemarketer.

Put on green clothes and act like a plant outside in your front lawn.

Act like you are being attacked by your own hand.

Walk into church dressed like a banana and act like its tottaly normal.

Act like your constipated in public toilets while shouting poop poop poop poop turd.

Yell at your brother/sister untill they wake up and then act like nothing happened.

Act like a llama and follow people in Wal-Mart.

Act like a ninja at the mall and "kill" people with an imaginary sword.

Go up to someon and dance behind them..and when they look act like nothing happend.

Act like a foreigner to a English person.

Shout boogie in a meeting, twitch and then act like nothing happened.

Act like whatever is next to you.(Anything).

Purposely trip in front of somebody and act like your in pain until they help you.

Stand in front of Target* and act like a mime.

Go to a starbucks. There, get on the floor and act like your making a snow angel while saying WEEEE!

U and someone else should act like comemtators for the day.

But on black & act like a ninja & if people say, I see you yell no you dont! & say look! then run away.