Lucky Charms... THEY'RE MAGICALLY DELICIOUS

Hearts, stars, and horseshoes, clovers, and blue moons! Pots of gold, and rainbows, and I DONT GIVE A FUCK!

Lucky charms... get it?? 

Idk. I'm bored. I've been using that one a lot as comebacks.. HEY. I SHOULD ADD THIS TO MY 'COMBACKS' CHAPTER!

Nahh you know what im too lazy.

Fluck.

So... im writing this on a whim. Maybe I could think of a topic. Im totally writing out my exact thoughts. Lol. Ok. Hmm what happened to me today...

OMFG GUYS GUESS WHAT HAPPENED! !!

Hold on I just forgot.

Im joking. I kid. Sheesh Y SO SRS?

AYE KIDDO! I remember.

My mom just cooked macaroni and cheese. Omg.

Omgomgomg.

Oh golly.

Oh parden me, have I forgotten to properly introduce myself?! Oh pity me.

I WANT UR BODY.

Yeah, thats my way of introducing myself to you. Cuz ur so fricken hawt , kid. Ok.

Are you as bored as me right now? Obviously, I mean, you're reading my jibberish. Jibberish. JIBBERISH. AHA. Dat word c:

I just finished watching the anime ELFEN LIED on Netflix for lyk, the twenty kajillianth time. You kno wat im sayin, Jessicaaa?! (<==my ratchet ass attempt at sounding like some prissy Hollywood girl.) 

I'm sorry. If your name is Jessica, then, well, you got that. 

But anyways, if you don't watch anime, or are thinkin' about it, watch that first. Or Black Butler. Sebastian, that cheeky monkeyy.

AHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ahaha. ........ AHAHHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHA. ....

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Random bursts of laughter calm my nerves. Okai broseph? Well im still bored and this was supposed to be a quickishhhhh kinda chapter but yeaaaaah. I'm sorry if you lost brain cells from reading my {JIBBERISH}.

OKAI. WELL AMA GO TO STARBUCKS. Hmm but idk what to get:/ I always get either the Tall Green tea Frappucino with nonfat milk. (The nonfat milk makes the flavor easier to taste). Or I usually get the tall white chocolate mocha frappuccino with caramel and chocolate drizzling all over it :33 yummeh. <3c;

Mehh but I want smthn diff. What do you always get?

Lol. Im hungry. Mac and cheese is ready. Okai - ama gooo. Im sorry I'm being boring. Lol. Okai btw I love you ...and your mom because she makes the best darn cookies in the whole universe but hey guess what she doesn't even know who I am because I just sneak through your bedroom window and go downstairs and collect some cookies that yo momma made and I leave stealthily so if yo azz been wonderin who da fuck stole the cookies from the cookie jar, it was meeeeee muderfukr.