Let's get kicked out of MCDONALD'S ☆_☆

1. yell MCDONALDS USES dead chicken in there nuggets

2. Say the gum on under the tables taste better than their food

3. Attack the guy in the Ronald costume.

4.ask if you can have the wendys single

5. Say macdonldscks

6. Yell out loud, "This aggression shall not stand!"

7. Ask where burger king is.

8. Keep slamming your head into the table. See how many times you can do it in a minute.

9. Have a contest in which the person who eats the most salt packets in 5 minutes is declared the winner.

10. Cry for no reason at all really loud from your table.

11. scream "The burgers are road kill"

12. You punch the manager of McDonald's in the face because he failed to give you a Happy Meal with Extra Happy.

13:Order a quad cheese and chicken burger extra,extra,extra crispy and 12 packets of ketchup and then say"Nah Make a ¡nother one that's a bit less crispy"

14. Start a food fight!!!

15. Go up to a ronald mcdonald statue and scream "THIS CLOWN HAS A GUN RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!"

16. Make an announcement in the store (during rush-hour) and scream "THE BURGERS ARE MADE FROM HUMAN FLESH! RUN BEFORE YOU BECOME FOOD!"

17. Ask for a "Whoopper" instead of a whopper. When the cashier coorrects you, say "NO, I SAID I WANT A WHOOPER."

18. Say you'd like a (insert a Sonic drink name besides coke and all that, here)

19. Take a taste of their lemonade, gag , and yell "THIS ISN'T LEMONADE! IT'S DOG PE--" *dragged away by cops*

20. Ask for an extra toy 'cause your dog is hungry.

21. Go up to a little kid and say I HATE UR LITTLE GUTS IM GONNA BEAT YOU UP HUH!!!!DO YOU LIKE THAT!!! DO YOU LIKE THAT!!!! WHAT NOW!!!!

chances are the kid will cry and you will be lawed out of all fast food shops in the universe and have to keep a 39814264189274612789461823796 kilometers from children at all times

22. Hey can I use the Ronald McDonald manaquin? He looks like a plunger and my toilets clogged so....

23. Order a nice burger, then throw it on the ground and jump up and down on it. Then say, "RIP muthafugga!".

24. Walk right into the Mcdonalds kitchen and just start cooking.

25. Give the cashier monopoly money instead of real money.

26. walk in and say I LOVE MYSELF!!and start huging yourself and rolling on the floor.Then walk around to all the tables and shout "I LOVE YOU, AND YOU AND YOU!" to everyone eating there.

27. A new burger king theme is out and you are in McDonalds with your mobile playing the song and then saying that you love it.

28. Thinking that the grill is your couch and sitting on it naked.

29. Say when they burn they're food: "It's better than anything you created in the past, present and future!"

30. Fall asleep face down on the table.

31. Bring Kirby there.

32. Bring Kirby and Meta Knight there.

33. Tell the employees that you can make better tasting food with your feet.