DON'T JUDGE MEEEEE <3

YOYOYOYOYOYOYOOOOOOOO.

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT.

I'm eating A BURRITO right now. WITH TABASCO SAUCE(: Because I live across the street from a taqueria. OH HECK YEAH. Are you jelly. ARE YOU TATER TOTES JELLY?!

SO!

Oh wait ...

I kinda maybe sorta forgot what I was about to say.

Uh. ...

OH! I remember now.

So my best friend and I thought we'd do some of the things ive listed in TBOR (: Yesterday we went to Baskin Robins and sampled every ice cream flavor and just left. And then we went and did the Harlem Shake in Walmart. THEN WE GOT KICKED OUT.

I MEAN WHY.

IS THERE A RULE IN THE WALMART BOOK OF OFFICIAL RULES THAT THE HARLEM SHAKE IS NOT ALLOWED. I MEAN.

"HWAT" (in king of the hill voice).

I think I'm losing it.... NAHH. OK maybe I am. Did I forget to mention it's 2am.

PONIES ARE PRETTY.

I'm sorry I think that was a bit too random ...

U KNO WAT I TAKE THAT BACK.

IT'S ALWAYS RANDOM TIME!!!!

Umumum im running out of things to write so I'll just write the first things that come to mind.

"You see I'm simply one hell of a butler."

If anyone knows where that quote is from I'll personally bake you a BIG GIGANTIC CAKE IN THE SHAPE OF FIN AND JAKE AND IT'LL HAVE EXTRA DINOSAUR SPRINKLES AND THE INSIDE OF THE CAKE WILL BE RAINBOW AND BASICALLY THIS CAKE WOULD BEAT CAKE BOSS'S AZZZ!!!

And so the competitive side of me is revealed.

AND I'M OKAY WITH IT! :)

Ok my cat has literally been staring at me for 10 minutes straight. Either she's posessed or or weird. Ima go with weird. BB TAKES AFTER ME!<3

AHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. . . . ahaha.

I dare you to randomly text someone that. I just did. And they responded with "what".

I just said "yur face".

Hm anyways what was I going to say?

Oh yeah, I love cats.

Meow.

CAT POEM TIME.

*~*~*~~*~*~*~

I want to be a cat

And have a hat

That isn't flat

Because I'm fat

*~*~*~*~*|*~*|

Well it's still in the works...

THE ENTIRE CAT POPULATION IS MY BEST FRIEND<3

So uh... lately ive been watching Shane Dawsons daily vlogs, starting from the very beginning. I HAVE ABOUT A HUNDRED MORE TO GO. Why I'm watching them? Because Shane is a hilarious blueberry muffin. MUFFIN. O wait thats his cat's name. MUFFINS.

I am a cunt muffin.

Okai well uh I always run on with randomness led on by no main idea in these types of chapters so ama go before your brain explodes from the major loss of brain cells by reading this. I mean, might as well read tbor than smoke crack, right? Same effect, same effect.

VOTE//COMMENT//FAN<3

AND IF YOU DON'T ILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE SNEAK UP INTO YOUR BED ROOM,

And leave a nice little note asking you to fan comment and vote!

What did you think I would do to you? Kill you?

I mean, this is the Internet, and I could be OJ Simpson for all you know.

Maybe ive given you a bit too much information ... woops.

*caresses your face *

Ok this is getting weird BYE.