Jailtime

'Eminem is in jail after waving a loaded gun in the face of 29 year old James Edwards after his wife and James, according to the rapper himself: Cheated on him! His wife refuse to bail him out herself, so unless someone else wanna bail the rapper out, we won't be seeing a lot of Eminem the next month!'

I stared at the TV.

"You fucking idiot ..."  I gaped when I saw him in a suit and handcuffs, two things I never expected to see him wearing at the SAME TIME ...

I looked at the clock, it was early in the morning so Marshall had already spent the night in jail, poor guy... But still, fucking idiot ...

"Honey, have yo--" Brian stopped in the doorway and stared at the TV, there was a picture of Marshall over the screen. He coughed briefly. "Him again ... "He said, I sighed and picked up the wallet from my purse. I had plenty of cash, so...

I stood up and met the eyes of Brian excused.

"Guess WHO ended up in jail?" I asked smiling, Brian got big eyes.

"What? What did he do ??" He asked, I shook my head still.

"He pointed a loaded gun at a guy Kim cheated on him with, now the blonde dude's in jail ..." I said, he sighed and met my gaze.

"... You're going there aren't you?" He asked, I sent him an apologetic glance and kissed him briefly.

"I'm sorry, Brian! But, no one wants to bail him out and now I know where he is! We haven't talked to each other for 3 YEARS!" He nodded understanding.

"Yes, yes, I get it! Haha! I'll drive you to the airport, and don't even try to push the play button when you're over there! Not before you've broke up with me or something ..." He said low, I looked at him with eyes full of love.

"I'm over him, Brian ... I love you." I said smiling, he smiled at me lightly as he pulled me up in a kiss.

_______ Marshall's POV_______

"1934, 1935, 1936 ..."  I counted loudly while I lay in bed in the cell and stared at the ceiling.

"Hey, rapper! You've got yourself a visitor!" Said a guard outside, I didn't turn towards the door when it was opened.

"Fuck you, security guard!" I shouted back.

"Woah Slim, be nice to the guy that feeds ya ..." I turned to Proof, he looked at me with raised eyebrows and shook his head smiling.

"You straight dawg?"  I asked, he laughed and nodded before he pushed my legs away from the bed so he could sit down.

"Damn, Slim ... You really did it this time ..."  I didn't answer and laughed out loud.

"It was so fucking worth it ..." I said smiling, he sighed loudly and laughed with me.

"I'll be right back, I'mma bail you--"

"Man, don't. Use those money on your kids, man! I can take a month, I might get some good raps outta this anyways."

"... You sure man? It's not that big of a deal, I can bail yo--"

"Yeah, and I said don't. I would have to sleep in the same bed anyways, fucking slut ..."

"Fine, whatever... You won't be getting to drink though, it will basically be rehab all over again ..."

"Yeah, how did that work on me again ..?"

"You did fine ... Haha! Aight, see ya later then ..."  he said and walked out of the cell when the guards unlocked the door for him, I looked up at the ceiling once again.

"1937, 1938, 1939, 1940 ..."