Make-Up

"Damn, those questions! Interviewers sure do their homework ... " Marshall said, I looked at him serious and got up from the couch after he had taken the painkillers.

"This doesn't change anything ... I'm still mad at you for not telling me. "I said, he laughed briefly.

"It sounds like I killed someone ..." he said jokingly, I looked at him.

"See! You never take ANYTHING serious! You always have something witty to say, can you at least try to be serious and act like an adult for once ??"

"Fine, fine ... Jesus, are you on your week or some shit ..."  I stared at him with wide open eyes, I took the pillow on the couch and threw it at him hard. "What the hell was that for ???" He exclaimed.

"You don't say such things! It's rude! Now I'm REAL pissed off!"

"Oh, what were you before? Pretending?"

"That's It. Leave me alone." I said, and went up the stairs, I heard Marshall laughed briefly.

"Alex, come on! Take a joke!" I slammed the door to the bedroom again. I jumped into bed and hid in the quilt, it smelled incredibly well. I realised some time afterwards that it was his cover, I pushed it away from me and took mine around me instead.

What's happening to us? We never fight, and we never keep secrets from each other? ... What the hell? It's one argument, it's not that bad ... God, don't be such a girl and think that the relationship is over ... Jeez.

"Yo, Doody! What up, man ... "  I heard below, I went to the door to hear better. "You were right, she found out and now she's fucking pissed at me ... Save the speech will ya? Listen, we fought. We've never fought, man! Ever! ... I know, everyone fights ... Believe me, I know. She locked herself in the bedroom. Sure, I'll try ... ALEX!" I jumped and opened the door slowly.

"What?" I asked hard, Marshall laughed briefly.

"Nothin, baby ---"

"Hang up and come up here, we need to talk."

"Oh shit ..."  I heard low and laughed briefly. "Gotta go, talk to ya later ..." Then I heard he walked up the stairs, I ran over to the bed and sat down quickly.

"Alex, I'm sorry. I really am, okay?" He said, I looked up and met his eyes.

"I've been thinking. Will it hurt much if you just laid on the bed..?" He looked at me quizzically.

"Uh, No ..? Why?"

"Just ... Curious ... How much can you move without it hurting..? I asked softly, almost whispering.

"Uhm, not much? I can move more when I'm on painkillers. What's going on? I thought you were mad?"

"Oh, I was. I'm not that mad anymore, I'm more ... I'm more ..." I smiled briefly. "I'm more of thinking about things, and I remembered one thing..."  He still had a questioning look, while I got up and walked towards him slowly.

"What the hell are you? The Riddler? Tell me what's on your mind?"

"Get some painkillers sweetie, you're gonna need it ..." I said flirtatious and bit my lower lip, his eyes went big when I pulled off his hooded sweatshirt slowly.

"I'll be fine ..." he said and pulled me against him, but he groaned in pain because of the fast movement. I laughed and walked him over to the bed, he sat down and looked up at me.

"You just enjoy it, Mr. I'll take care of you." I said smiling and kissed him while I pushed him down on the bed so he was laying completely still (as quiet Mr. Shady managed to stay ...) and had enough support for his ribs not to hurt. I pulled off my top and put his hands on my body, while I looked him in the eyes.

"Lay still ..." I said and moved down on him smiling.

"Yeah, of course ..." He said sarcastic, I laughed a short laugh while I continued.