Surprising call and outcome

I stood up quickly breathlessly when we both were finished, Marshall looked at me quizzically when I put on my underwear.

"Hey, hey, hey! Where you going?" He asked, I sighed without meeting his gaze.

"You can stay at the hotel, I gotta go HO--" I had no home ... "I gotta go back to Hollywood to finish my movie ..." I said and took me on top.

"Well, fuck that? You can't just leave like that, we just fucked ?? I don't know if you remember yourself screaming my name two minutes ago, but bitch!" He said and stood up and walked toward me, he turned me toward him. My eyes went straight down between his legs and I looked quickly away.

"Put on some pants, at least ... "I said, he laughed and did as I said. He pulled me towards him again and stared into my eyes as he hugged my waist.

"Come on, baby ... You can't leave just yet, right ..." he said softly as he started kissing my neck. "You so fine, Alex ... Damn ..."

RRRRING!

I took up the phone quickly and responded.

"Alexis Cubard?" I replied, Marshall sighed and let go around me sour.

"Alexis, you're in Detroit, right ?? You were supposed to pick up, Eminem?" I recognized the director of the film again right away and nodded, but figured that he couldn't see me nodding...

"Yeah? I can hear you're thinking something ... Spit it out ... "I said, he laughed.

"Is he there right now? I would like to talk to him!" He said, I saw no problem in it and gave Marshall the phone.

"Uuuh ..? Hello?" He replied, wow how professional you sounded now ... Marshall got big eyes. "You serious? Here? Right here ?! Fuck yeah, man! I'll gladly step in for him, yeah! Alex and me are best friends, we have good chemistry and everything!"

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ?! I thought to myself and met the smiling eyes of Marshall when he put on the speaker again.

"You on speaker!" Marshall said, leaning back in bed with a satisfied grin.

"Alexis, Marshall is your new boyfriend!" He said smiling.

"What ??" I exclaimed. "What happened to Robert !! We've already filmed half the movie with him!"

"Yes, I know, Alexis. But, he quit! I don't know what happened, but he burst out the door. The only one that came to our mind when we thought of someone you know, have good chemistry with, good at acting and can learn his lines fast ... Was him!"

"How do you know he learns his lines fast!" I protested.

"We talked to the producer of 8 Mile, now shut up and stay in Detroit! We're there in 2 hours, top! Alex, show him the script and start practice!" He said and hung up, I looked from Marshall to the phone and back again.

Marshall turned to me with a satisfied grin.

"Hello, girlfriend ..." He said smiling.

"SHUT the fuck up and put on a shirt. We gotta practice ..." I said and took out the script.