Interview, wo

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Alex, I know you wanna be left alone, but there's an interviewer downstairs ..." Marshall said quietly outside the door, I sighed loudly.

"Go and do the interview then ..." I said venomously and pullled myself under the covers again.

"Uh, she wants us both ..."

"Ugh ... I'm coming, I'm just gonna get dressed ..."

"Okay." He said and walked away, I put on a shorts and a belly top and walked out of the room and down the stairs, Marshall sat on the sofa and the lady I'm guessing was the interviewer sat in the chair above. I sat down next to Marshall and met her eyes smiling.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked politely, she smiled at me and nodded.

"Great, what about you?" She asked politely back.

"Never been better." Lie. I said and smiled at her as she went straight to the questions.

"Okay, you'll just answer every time I ask Okay?" We nodded. (Note: These are questions from my readers :) )

Alex: What was your second model-gig?

"Oh!" I thought smiling. "This brings back some good memories! I think it was ... Yeah, back in 96 or 97, I don't remember. But it was for Vogue, I did a photoshoot for the summer collection and posed in beautifull dresses!" I said and nodded to her, she smiled at me and continued.

Marshall: How long have you liked Alexis?

Alexis: How long have you liked Marshall?

"Damn, that's a long time ..." Marshall said and laughed briefly while he scratched his chin, I met his gaze briefly. "Uh, I think it was back when you first punched that guy in the face ..?" I looked at him again questioning.

"Which one?" I laughed and looked at the interviewer embarrassed.

"When you saved Stacy!" He laughed and pointed at me triumphantly, I burst out laughing.

"Oh, Okay! Hahaha! Uhm, my turn ... I first understood my feelings when you slept over at my place the last time my mom got back home from work, before we moved to New York. You had to stay at my room and hide in the closet when she came in to check on me! Hahaha! I think I was ... 17? Yeah, I was about to turn 18, 4 months later!" I said smiling, he laughed briefly.

Marshall: Why are you afraid two seem weak?

"I ain't scared of shit!" He laughed, I raised my eyebrows at him. He sighed and nodded. "I think, to be honest, that ... Like, I've been learned to not show my weakness, in anything! You know what I mean? Cause, when you do battles, they will throw everything they know about you to win, and if they know my weaknesses ... I'm a dead guy, you know what I mean?" I patted him on the shoulder happy and laughed when he sent me a sour grimace.

Alex: What's Marshall's favorites?

Marshall: What's Alexis' favorites?

"His favourites are probably beer, smoking and rap. I don't know if has changed, but do you still like Mountain Dew?" I asked and looked at him, he laughed and nodded to me smiling.

"Her favourites are working out, eating salad and WACKSTREET BOYS!" He burst out laughing, I gaped at him.

"How do you know that ?!" I exclaimed, smiling.

"I've seen your cd's? Hahahaha!" I sent him a sob and laughed briefly.

Alex: Do you think it's wierd to be back in Detroit?