Where and who and what?

I was sitting and eating breakfast while watching TV, Marshall has been in the studio non-stop all week and I've just given up trying to get in contact him. Mostly because he was acting weird, and I mean like scary-weird. Dre has given him beats by beats, he goes into the studio and then come up to me to talk only. At least I get a normal conversation with Dre...

"Cut him up into pieces, then just when I went to drink his blood, I thought I outta drink his bathwater, that outta be fun ..." Marshall walked up the stairs and met my gaze. I looked at him with big eyes. "What?" He asked and walked over to the fridge.

"Good Morning to you too..?" I laughed sarcastically and put down the plate on the table in front of me, he didn't answer and continued to mutter low to himself while he made some slices of bread. "Marshall?" He raised his voice.

"He can scream all that he wants, top of his lungs. It's not stoppin 'me from choppin' him up!" He finished, and met my gaze. "What can I help you with, Alexis!" I raised my hands towards him.

"Never mind!" I said and got up from the couch, what the hell ....

"Allright ..." He said and brought the bread slices into his cave down in the studio.

"Stupid fucking idiot ... The hell you writing NOW !?" I said a little frustrated and looked down the stairs, should I walk downstairs? Ugh, what else do I have to do anyway ??

I sighed to myself and walked down the stairs when I heard him speak and opened the door to the studio carefully.

"Yeah, sure ... Why not?" He spoke in his phone, I went in and closed the door behind me, he looked up and met my gaze before he continued to talk. -When? ... Next week'll be fine, can I bring Alex? Alexis Cubard, you know who that is ..." He met my gaze, I looked at him questioningly, who the hell is he talking to ?? And where am I going ?? "Aigh't, see ya then ... Bye." He hang up and meet my gaze.

"Where am I going with you ??" I asked and sat on his lap, he grinned at me.

"It's good to be back in business!" He said, and burst out laughing. "I'mma do a music video next week ..." he said, looking down at his phone.

"What ??" I asked with wide eyes and smiled at him. I did NOT expect that!

"Yeah, and you're coming with me." He laughed, I pulled him against me in a hug.

"With who ?? What song!" I asked smiling.

"Akon, it's a song we did back in 2006. It's called 'Smack That'. You can be one of the strippers if you like ..." I hit him in the shoulder and shook my head with a grin. "Fine, I guess you don't want the part then..."

"Idiot ..." I kissed him on the cheek. "What you writing now though?"

"A song about killing people, I like being a serial killer ..." he muttered and met my gaze murderous, I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me with a giggle.

"I bet you do, you sicko ..." I stood up and went to the door. "I would love to see you again throughout the day you know? Just a little hint?" I said, and closed the door behind me.

"A Hint, I thought it was an obvious understatement. Who doesn't want to see me at this point ???" I heard behind me and turned around. He tightened his muscles and looked at me cocky. "I haven't been in the media and I'm me ... I'm hot as hell, homie !! Look at this shit ..." He pulled up his t-shirt and tightened his abs. "How the fuck can I be so selfish and hide myself under these clothes to the rest of the world ??" 

"Alright Mr. EGO!" I said, rolling my eyes at him. "I get it, but calm your balls a little ..." He chuckled briefly and bit his lower lip to hide that he laughed.

"Oh admit it! I'm hot when I'm being like this ..." he said and raised his eyebrows at me.

"... Fuck you." I said, and turned and walked up the stairs,

"HA! I KNEW IT !!" He laughed before I heard the door slam once again, I couldn't help but laugh to myself. He's right in a way... He's cute when he's cocky ..?

Who the hell am I trying to trick, he's fucking hot when he's cocky ...