Depends...

"IT'S HUGE !!!" I said, staring at the giant house.

"I know !! And by the way, that's what she said-- OW!" He said when I interrupted what he was going to say by kicking him in the shin. He sent me a sour look before he smiled from ear to ear and looked at me.

"What?" I asked and met his eyes, he patted me on the shoulder smiling. "Oh my god .... Are you thinking what I'm thinking ??" I asked smiling, he narrowed his eyes, but the smile was still there.

"Depends, is it an Alex-thought or an Alexis-thought ..?" I met his eyes critical.

"I'm curious ... Tell me what you think about both?"

"If It's an Alex-thought, it's wild and something WE have allways wanted to do if one of us got a big house. IF! However, it's an Alexis-thought ... I have no fucking idea of ​​what you're thinking ..."

"Why, don't you know me ??" I asked, suddenly a bit unsure.

"Dude-- Ehrm, I mean. Baby, I know you, I have known you since we were kids. It just takes a little time for me to adjust that the girl in front of me no longer is the girl that had the best punch in the neighborhood ... After me of course."

"You sure about that, Whiteboy?" I asked smiling and looked at him challenging.

"Yeah, unless you wanna hit me now of course. Go ahead. I can take it." He leaned toward me as he looked into my eyes. "You've hit me before, you can do it again. Now you even got my permission! So go ahead." I looked at him uncertain while I lifted my fist, his went big while he smiled at me.

"You sure about that, I really like how your face looks right now ..?"He laughed briefly.

"Go ahead..." he said smiling, I breathed in and met his eyes. I lowered my fist slowly.

"I can't do it ... I ... I don't wanna ruin your face!" I said and looked at him, he stood up straight and met my gaze again.

"Fine, hit me somewhere else then. Just DON'T kick me in the balls, I kinda need those..." I laughed briefly and raised my fist again, I can do it...

I can do it...

I can't...

GOD! No I can't do it!

I lowered my hand again.

"I can't ..." I said and showed him my nails. "I just got a manicure, and I don't wanna break any nails ..."

"I love you ..." He said, I looked up and met his eyes smiling.

"I love you too, BUT! I was having an Alex-thought!" He gaped at me and sent me a smile

"Oh! The Big-Ass-House-Plan right?" He smiled at me, I smiled back.

"The-Big-Ass-House-Plan." I agreed.

The plan? Easy.

Water Gun + Big house = Plan!

"You don't have any furniture in there right?"

"Uh, woops ... I do, but the basement don't..?"

"TO THE BASEMENT !!" I cried and picked up my water gun from behind the trunk, threw off my high heels and ran into the house. "DAMN! BIG ASS HOUSE LOOKS AWESOME !!" I said smiling and met the eyes of Marshall when he stood next to me.

"Copy that, Alex ..." He said, I smiled at him easily, kissed him on the cheek before I sprinted down the stairs to the basement, I heard Marshall laughed from upstairs.

"Game ON !!" He shouted and came downstairs, we got eye contact until we both were blasted down with each other's water gun. Then I suddenly got a large balloon in the head and looked up on a Marshall gaping.

"You didn't bring--"

"Oh yes I did! Water balloons !!" He shouted and threw another one at me, I met his gaze.

"Oh, It's on like Donkey Kong!" I said, Marshall raised his eyebrow at me smiling.

"Oh, I love you ... "He grinned at me.

"I know you do ..." I said and blasted him down smiling.