Wait, who??

I came into the studio to huge applause from the audience, I smiled and curtsied before I sat down in the chair opposite of the interviewer.

"You are truly as beautiful as the magazines show, Alexis." He said and winked at me smiling.

"Thank You, you are not so bad yourself." I said, the audience chuckled.

"Hahaha! Okay, you're funny! Anyways, Alexis Cubard was in this weeks Vogue, as she always is, and talked about here life. But we did not get to know here good since she was, hmm, can we call it secrefull?" He asked smiling, I nodded and raised my shoulders innocently. "Okay, so this is the magazine, have a look at that..." I turned around to the TV standing on a table between us. I stood in a white gown with my hair up high with curls, which fell slightly in my face.

The crowd cheered and I thanked them smiling and met the gaze of the interviewer again.

"Okay, Let's just read what you DID tell about yourself!"

'My name is Alexis Cubard and my life has never been a joyride, but I've always had my two bestest of friends to guide me through it!'

Matt met my gaze again.

"It's basically what you say through 4 pages, I just summond it up!" He said and laughed briefly, I smiled at him. "Okay, Let's start with the basics. Do you have a middle name?" He asked, I nodded.

"My middle name is Marie ... And I have to be honest, Matt. I heard my full name quite a lot from my mother when I was younger..." I said and looked at him innocently, he raised his eyebrows smiling.

"Oh, why's that?"He asked with a smiling twinkle in his eye.

"I think you know what I mean, I was not an angel as a teen .... "I Said letting out a small chuckle.

"Oh, now you've got to tell us more!" He said and made the audience cheering loudly.

"Hahaha! Uhm, you see I had one best friend growing up, and  I Became friends with my second one and we hung out a lot!"

"Two best friends, what was their names and do you still keep in touch?"

"Uhm ... It's a touchy subject ... I lost contact with both of them when I moved to New York the second time ..."  I said sad, the audience sighed sad with me.

"Why did you lose contact? I heard that the first time you moved, you managed to keep in touch very good?"

"Well, the second time I moved, my bestest friend had gotten signed and was making an album or something, so I never saw him and did not even get to say bye when I moved..."

"I'm Sorry ... Oh! We've forgotten the most basic question! Where are you from?"

"I'm From Detroit." I said, people cheered loudly and made me laugh. Matt looked at me smiling.

"From Detroit ?? But you speak like a New Yorker?"

"Oh, No. Let's call it my cover! Hahah! I had a really thick slang accent when I first moved here, but I got used to the "proper" accent really fast. Haha!"

"Haha!" He laughed and met my gaze smiling. "There's a pretty known rapper from Detroit that currently is in the media and everywhere else these Days, are you into rap?" He asked.

"I Used to, but  I don't listen to it so much anymore, but my two best friends were rappers! They were so fff ---... ehrm, they  were both really good." I said and smiled at him.

"You probably know who I'm talking about do not you?" He said smiling, I looked at him quizzically.

"No? Should I? I have not gotten into the media stuff the last year, I've been so busy with everything!" I laughed, he smiled at me until an image appeared on the screen again, I smiled and looked at the TV, I got big eyes when I saw the picture. (Picture)

"OH MY GOD !!" I gaped at the picture, Matt looked at me smiling.

"So You do know who he is!! He laughed, I met his gaze.!

"Tell me! Matt, please just tell me why he is on this screen!"

"Who is on the screen? You seem like you  know him, have you heard his new album?"

"Matt, you don't know how happy I am right now! That, is my best friend!" Matt and the audience gaped.

"HE Is your longtime lost best friend ???"

"Yes! Me, Marshall and Proof !! Have you heard anything about Proof ???" I asked, Matt nodded smiling.

"Proof is always with Eminem, on stage and off stage! But please, tell me! How can he be your best friend ??"

"Oh My god, he has changed a lot ... D12, the group that Proof and Marshall gathered back in 1996! He's gotten a lot of new tattoos since last time I saw him! And, I do know something you might not know, Matt ...."

"Oh, What's that ??"

"You see the bracelet he has around his wrist? Not the tattoed one, byt the way tha was his first tattoo!

"Yeah?"

"That, was my gift too him some days before we moved to New York the first time! I cant believe he still wears it, but so do I!" I said smiling and took off the necklace I had around my neck. "I Got if from him the day I moved, he was 19 and I was 17, about to turn 18, 3 weeks later." I looked up at Matt pleadingly. "Please, do you know where he is ?? I need to find him!" I said, Matt smiled at me.

"He's Actually coming to New York next week for a concert, I'm gonna interview him on the show as well. I can tell him I have a surprise and bring you out?"

"YOU CAN !!! OH MY GOD !!!! I squeaked and cheered as a little girl, I can't believe it !! FINALLY!!!