Boyf---Brian

I opened my eyes smiling the next day and curled my already tousled hair between my fingers.

"Ah ... You were so good last night, Brian ..."  I moaned when I felt he kissed my shoulder slowly. "You've never felt this good before ...# I heard he laughed briefly and turned to him with closed eyes and pressed my lips against his, he laughed again and led his strong arms around me. I kissed him and hugged him, he had no shirt on, so I brought my fingers around in circles over his back while I felt his soft skin brushed against my fingers. "One more time, Brian ..?" I asked flirtatious.

"Bitch, you don't give him nicknames?" He said in a voice I knew too well.

I got big eyes and let out a big scream while I let go around him and covered myself with the sheet, he continued laughing. "I KNEW IT! I TOLD YOU! I KNEW I WAS BETTER THAN HIM!" I said nothing and stared at him with wide eyes.

I had sex with Marshall !!

I hadn't complained about if it weren't for that I FUCKING LOVED BRIAN !!

I CHEATED ON HIM!

"I'm the best, I'm the CHAMPION! Ain't nobody touch me! Ooooh- OOH! Fuck yeah! Ain't nobody knowing Marshall-arts better than me, moh'fuckas!" Marshall met my gaze. "But ... Sure, we can do it again ..." he said and reached for me smiling, I slapped his hands away. "OW! BITCH!"

"MARSHALL !! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE'VE JUST DONE !?" I screamed, he jumped away and  groaned annoyed at me.

"Ow, jeeez ... Quit yelling, for fuck sake! And yes I do, we fucked like there was no tomorrow..."

"MARSHALL!" He pointed at me warning, I took the hint and quietly exhaled annoyed. "Marshall. I CAN'T LOWER MY VOICE, I CHEATED ON MY BOYF--- ON BRIAN!

He got big eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. FINALLY, it appeared that he understood the seriousness of what we had done.

"Holy shit ..." he said quietly, I nodded and felt the tears flow. "The whole time you've been with me, you've never called him your boyfriend, y'know? Not directly at least, just like 'I have a boyfriend' but never 'Oh my god, I love my boyfriend so much'" He made a squeaky voice that apparently would imagine my voice, but to my horror I realized that he was right...

"You're right ..." I said, he's eyes widened.

"I never thought those words would EVER come out of your mouth! I ... am .... GOOD!"

"I ... am ... an asshole."

"Pretty good one thou--"

This time I kicked him in the balls, I was so damn pissed off his ego that I just had to. "AAAAAAAAAAAGH !!" He screamed and rolled onto the floor with a painful expression on his face. "FFFFUCKING HELL, BTICH !! WHY THE HHEEEEEEEE-EEEELL DID YOU DO THAT !!"

I smiled cocky.

"I am a girl, I can hit whatever I want and I can certainly kick too ..."

"AAAAGH ... I THINK YOU JUST STERILIZED ME YOU FUCKHEAD!"

"Great, Should 've done it before you raped me. I hope you used a fucking condom!" I said pissed, he met my gaze with bloodshot eyes.

"Well ... " He breathed smiling. "Do you see any?" He asked, I got wide eyes and looked around the room in a desperate hope to find one. "And for the record! You wanted it, you screamed at me to 'FUCK YOU!' and I just did what you told me to--"

"SHUT UP! DID YOU USE A FUCKING CONDOM!"