You forgot thi---

"I think I have everything now ..." I said and looked around my room thoughtfully, I got clothes, I have shoes, makeup, I got other things... I looked up and met Stacy's gaze.

"You ready then?" She asked, I looked around the room quietly. Not really...

"Yeah, I guess ..." I said and smiled at her quickly, she rolled her eyes of my try, but let it go. I picked up my suitcase and carried it down the stairs, I looked over at the couch. He was sitting on the couch, legs spread out as usual while he surfed through the channels. I laughed briefly, he looked up at me.

"What?" He asked quietly, I pointed to his legs.

"Put them together you little slut ..." Stacy looked at me with big eyes, I met her gaze. "Inside joke ..." Marshall chuckled briefly and put down the remote on the couch before he looked down at his hands.

I'm really mad at him, but at the same time I want him to be as close as possible ... I don't want to push him away and just move out, I want him to feel comfortable calling me up and not feel guilty just because we broke up ...

"Can I talk to you?" He asked, I looked over at Stacy. She just nodded, but sent me a brief glance before she walked out. Her eyes told me everything and I knew what she meant; Do not let yourself be persuaded to stay, no matter what he does. "Ehrm ... I'm sorry, okay. Just know that?" He said quietly, I got big eyes. "You know I don't do this kinda shit properly and ... You leaving might be a good idea, but also not ..." He met my gaze. "I'm still fucking sad about this with Proof ... And if you leave, for good ... I don't know what's gonna happen ..." Don't make this all be about yourself! "Selfish of me, I know ..."

I looked at him surprised and down on my suitcase, I closed my eyes.

"I'm not leaving you, I'm always here. But I do need to go to that play ..?" I said quietly and laughed nervously. He smiled briefly when I looked up and nodded to me.

"By the way, of your little comment ... Now I want Taco Bell." He said and pouted against me.

"You always want Taco Bell ..." I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him. "But I gotta go, the plane leaves soon ..." I said, he nodded, I lifted up my suitcase.

"Uh, you need help with that?" He asked, I smiled at him and gave him the suitcase.

"Not really, but you could use the work out ... Skinny-ass." I laughed, he nudged me in the side before we walked out the door toward the car together. It was a bit awkward silence between us, so I coughed to interrupt the silence. It ended with him turning to me quizzically and asked if I was starting to get a cold ... "No, just trying to starting a conversation ..." I replied a little embarrassed as we got closer to the car.

"... That was a new way ..." He sid and met the eyes of Stacy while laying the suitcase into the car, he looked over at me quickly and smiled at me briefly. "Don't be a stranger, aigh't?" He said and let his hand rest on my cheek a little while before he let it fall limply without dropping my gaze. "I've been a fucking ass, but I haven't been sober for the past days either ..."

"Explains some of it ..." I said quietly and looked over at Stacy as she waved her arms behind him, I rolled my eyes and nodded. "I gotta go ..." He nodded and took a step backwards, I smiled at him briefly and got into the car, the whole scenario had led to a deja vu ... It felt like the day when I moved with my mom to New York, he said goodbye to me and stood on the sidewalk, waving goodbye while mom drove me away.

I looked at him through the window and put my hand against the window as the car started up, he smiled at me briefly and waved gently. I smiled back and waved to him as the car drove away from him, until Marshall Mathers was just a small dot on the sidewalk, which became smaller and finally disappeared ...

___________________

I looked at the plane anxious.

"God, I hate flying ..." I said and looked up as a little girl came up to me, I smiled at her as she gave me a paper and a pencil.

"Can I have your autograpgh, Alexis ??" She asked, I smiled and wrote quickly; Alexis <3 and gave her a hug before I sat down in my seat again. Stacy met my gaze.

"She was cute ..." Stacy smiled, I met her gaze and just nodded before I looked at the plane again. "God, Alex ... Isn't there any way to calm you down about this flight?"

"There is one---" I got big eyes and felt around my neck, FUCK !! The necklace is gone !! "Fuck !!" I exclaimed and looked at the plane terrified. Now I'm certainly not going to make it !!!

"Shhh! Kids are still looking this direction, easy on the language ..." She said sternly. "What ??"

"My necklace! I forgot the necklace !!" I exclaimed, she looked at me quizzically. "The necklace I got from him the day I moved from Detroit with mom !?" God, I haven't used or seen it in several days !!!

"Oh! That ... Isn't that kinda ... Good, though? So you don't get reminded of him ..?" She said gently.

"He's the only person, except my mom, who can calm me down before a flight and that necklace helps me! Believe it or not, it feels like he's always there and calms me dow --- I can't do this! I gotta have it !!" I said and got up, Stacy grabbed my hand and held me back.

"You can't just leave, Alex! The plane leaves in 30 minutes! You'd never make it ..." Stacy said and met my gaze as I looked back at her, but she looked up behind me and got big eyes.

"A-Alex ..." I heard breathlessly behind me, I turned around with wide eyes. It can't be... Hi blue eyes met mine. "You ... You forgot thi--" I pulled him up to me in a hug and almost cried into his shoulder while I exhaled the fear of flying. He put his arms around me and put his head in my neck gently. "I'm here ..." He whispered, he knew what it was and that I was thankful for ...

"I don't want to fly ..." I said into his shoulder, he let go around me to look into my eyes.

"Nothing's gonna happen, I promise ...." He said and looked me in the eyes. "Here, let me put this on you ..." He held up the medallion to me, I turned around.

Carefully he brought his hand behind my neck and put my hair over my shoulder, his arms got visible in front of me. He brought the necklace to my neck and let his hands brush my skin as he put on the lock. His hands fell slowly down my back and stopped on my hips.

Slowly I turned towards him, he met my gaze without moving his hands away. I looked into his blue eyes ...

"You know ... That medallion costed me 3 months of work, and still it's total crap ..." I laughed briefly and looked down at the necklace.

"I love it ..." I said, I met his eyes again, he smiled briefly and let go around me gently.

"Open it when you're on the plane ..." he said with a little smile and looked over at the entrance to the plane as people began to enter.

"New York, gate 5 is now boarding!" Someone said over the speakers, I looked at him sad, he laughed briefly.

"Don't be late now, Whitegirl?" He laughed and winked at me. I smiled as I felt Stacy's hand drag me away, I looked at him helplessly.

"I'll miss you !!" I cried... Will I ever be able to shut up! GOD!

"I'll miss you too ...." He said as someone, I assumed, was fans gathered around him, but he didn't let his eyes off me before he disappeared out of sight ...