MC Proof!

Once again I had the song "I Want It That Way" by the WACKSTREET Boys on the brain, but this time I'm not complaining, since I laugh every time when I thought of it!

"Okay! You guys officially dating, aigh't? Bring her on the interview tonight, Slim!" Said Proof and looked at Marshall while he beat him playfully on the shoulder. He turned to me and met my gaze briefly.

"Yeah, you you wanna come with me?" He asked, leaning back on the sofa, I looked at him smiling.

"What interview?" I asked, with a clear idea of it...

"Matthew Davis Show? Wanna come?" He asked and winked at me, I laughed briefly.

"I can't, I need to do something ... Another time?" I asked, he nodded and sent me a brief glance before he turned to Proof.

"What are you up to?" Asked Stacy, I turned to her.

"I'll tell you when we're alone, okay?" I said secretful, I noticed the gaze to both Marshall and Proof in my neck and turned around.

"What's up, for real? You pregnant or something ??" Asked Marshall and his eyes widened.

"NO !! No, no God no... Calm your balls, Marshall!!" I laughed, everyone burst out laughing when I said it. I hadn't said anything like that for a while, and to be honest, it felt good to speak from the liver!

Yup, balls comes from the liver!

"Come on !! What is it! You're KILLING me!" Marshall exclaimed and looked at me in agony.

"I'll tell you later, okay! Nothing to worry about, babe ..." I said and winked at him. Proof laughed briefly and turned to Marshall.

"Hi, 'BABE'!" He burst out laughing, Marshall shook his head.

"What, your girl doesn't call you that ?? You jealous, motherfucker ??" Said Marshall and struck Proof playfully on the shoulder as the door opened behind us and Paul peered into the room.

"Whoa, is there a party I'm missing?" He asked, patting me on the shoulder. "Marshall, Proof, get your asses up and get the hell out of here." He said, pointing at them, they looked at him like he was mad. 

"Why ??" They asked in unison, I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Matthew Davis Show? Heellooo, move!" He said, I smiled at Paul. He was literally like a father to them! Good to see Marshall doesn't do things alone, he'd been ruined by his own actions... HAHA!

They got up at once and glimpsed each other, as if they were prepared for an attack that could emerge anytime.

"Ladies first, BABE!" Said Proof and showed the way to Marshall. He's eyes went big  and he jumped on Proof as they landed on the sofa. Marshall got Proofs head in his arms and shook his head in a headlock.

"AAAAAAAAH !!!" Proof screamed while laughing.

"Look at that, MC Proof's getting his ass kicked by a girl! Can't wait to tell that to the others ..." Marshall let go of Proof and looked at him with a huge grin, Proof rubbed his head sour.

"Fuck you, aigh't you a dude then. Happy!" Said Proof and stood up. "Babe!" He shouted and ran behind Paul, Paul looked at Marshall while rolling his eyes at them both when Proof sprinted away from his hiding place behind him and out the door with Marshall right behind him.

"Marshall!!" I shouted after him as he ran out the door.

"What ??" He shouted back and I heard he laughed as he said it.

"AAAH !!" Proof screamed.

"Can't I have a goodbye-kiss ..?" I asked innocently, I heard the sounds faded quickly. I heard a few quick steps from the hallway until Marshall appeared in the door and met my gaze.

"Of course..!" He laughed and walked toward me smiling until our lips met. I smiled at him when he let go and ran out the door again. Paul looked at me surprised.

"Hmm, just friends huh?" He said and laughed briefly.

"Haha! We were just friends! Now he's just my boyfriend... "I said smiling and familiar butterflies appeared in my belly by saying it out loud.