The chase

"Aaaaaaaah !!!" Marshall yelled jokingly and sprinted out into the garden with Hector just behind him. He jumped from Hector as he tried to jump on him, but he slipped away. Me and my mom stood and watched him smiling.

"Jesus, how much energy can a 34-year old have??" Mom asked and looked at Marshall with big eyes as he bounced around Hector.

"Well ..." I said and followed him with my eyes smiling. "It is Marshall." I laughed, Mom let out a little laugh.

"The day he grows up, is the day he quits rapping ... Cause he will be too old, imagine a 90 year old Marshall rapping I'm Back" I got big eyes and met her gaze.

"You've heard some of his songs!" I laughed, she raised her shoulders innocently.

"I didn't know he was that good !! His songs are funny!" She looked back at Marshall again. "I'm happy the fence is so tall, the neighbors can't see who the maniac is ..."

"Let him run around freely for a few more minutes and he'll be climbing that fence ..."

"No, Hector wouldn't do that? He's a good dog."

"I wasn't talking about Hector, mom ..." I said, she laughed as Marshall stumbled in his own feet and slipped away across the damp lawn, Hector jumped on him and started to lick his face.

"Hey! Ahahah! Quit it!" Marshall laughed and tried to push him away, but Hector enjoyed him apparently too much to be pushed away! "Alex !! He shouted laughing. "Heeelp !!" I burst out laughing.

"Hector! Come here boy!" I cried smiling and sat down on my knees as Hector forgot about Marshall and ran to me. "Kitchen." I said and Hector ran into the kitchen as Marshall walked up to us, I got big eyes. He had mud against his whole shirt !! "Speaking of the dog, look what he brought in ..." Marshall gave me a sour grimace.

"Give it to me, I'll wash it while you two go on Alexis' old room." My eyes widened and I met mom's gaze.

"Have wou changed anything ??" I asked smiling, she shook her head. I turned to Marshall as he pulled off his shirt and gave it to my mom, even Mom got big eyes when she looked over his body.

"Holy moly ... That explains the energy ..." She said as she walked in, I shook my head as Marshall put his arm around me and kissed me on the forehead.

"I haven't been in your room at all since you moved here ..." He said under his breath, I smiled and kissed him quickly on the mouth as the doorbell rang. I met his gaze as I walked back toward the door.

"Well, today's the day!" I said smiling and opened the door. I got big eyes when I met his brown eyes.

He was just about to say something when he looked behind me, I felt Marshall's arms around my waist from behind while he laid his head on my shoulder, Marshall sent him a murderous glance.

"Brian?" I said softly, feeling the memories gush forth.

"I heard you were back an--"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Marshall asked harshly.

Yes .. Why is he here and how did he know I was here ??