You are unbelievable...

"You are unbelievable ..." I sighed and went quickly into to the studio where the shoot was, Marshall followed me in, dying of laughing, it was apparently very funny to see me stressed ...

"Alexis! Finally! You're 40 minutes late! What happend??" Rico asked as soon as I came in the door, I exchanged a sour glance with Marshall, he was still laughing.

"The Elevator stopped, I'm so sorry..." I said and went into my wardrobe to change.

"Hey, aren't you Eminem?" Asked one of the other models as I closed the door. I smiled to myself, to stop the elevator was maybe a stupid thing to do, but in a damn sexy way ... THAT I have to admit! But I was still mad at him ... Or maybe not ..? Holy shit he can play his cards ...

I putted on my bikini and opened the door, I met his gaze and I felt my heart in my throat. He stood with the other two models, Amelia and Angie in front of him. And only by looking on their back, I saw that they flirted with him. I looked him in the eyes empty and exhaled before I went to them and smiled at Marshall.

"Hey girls! What are you up to?" I asked smiling, Marshall coughed briefly while the girls smiled at him.

"Nothing, just talking to your friend over here..." Angie said smiling and winking at him, he looked away in silence and seemed a little uncomfortable now that I stood between them.

"Haha!" I laughed and was about to leave when Angie grabbed my arm and turned me around to meet her gaze.

"Can we talk? Please?" She asked and pulled me away from them and into the locker room, she closed the door quickly. "Is he gay?" She asked, I spluttered in shock and started laughing loudly.

"HE's gay ?? Hahahah !! He can't get any straighter! He has been married and have a daughter!" I said and breathed away my laughing spasm. "Why do you ask ??" I asked, still slightly amused by the question.

"He doesn't flirt back! AT ALL! It does not seem like he's single, maybe he's dating secretly!! OH MY G ---"

"ANGIE! ALEXIS !! We gotta start !!"

"COMING !! We cried and ran back into the studio again, I smiled at Marshall when he met my gaze. He was actually...

'Maybe it's a secret!' GOD! He HAVE TO flirt !! Damn ... BUT HE HAVE TO !! Or else people like Angie are gonna start questioning !! I have to tell him, but during the break ....

________________________

"Marshall, I need your advice ... And it's personal, so let's go some place private ..." I said seriously as fast the break had started.

"Uhm, sure ..." he said and followed me into the locker room, once we were inside I locked the door behind us. I met his eyes serious. "What Is it?" He asked, I knew I had a twinge of jealousy just by the thought of what I would now ask him to do.

"Don't be loyal, don't think, don't be Marshall!" I said, he looked at me quizzically. "Angie, she actually thought you were gay because you didn't flirt ..." I laughed.

"The fuck?" He laughed and pulled me close to him, I sighed and pushed him gently away.

"She Also started to think you were dating someone secretly ... Marshall, even I know that you would flirt with her if we weren't ... y'know ..." I said and met his eyes, he looked at me just inquiring.

"So, you say I have to flirt with here?" He asked, I sighed and nodded as I looked into his eyes.

"Yes ... And, not just here ... Be the famous rapper, not Marshall and get the bitches!" I said and laughed briefly, he leaned towards me until our lips met passionatly. When he finally let go of the kiss, he looked into my eyes and whispered softly.

"I don't mean anything that I say when we walk out that door, and I promise I'll pay back for everything ... Tonight ... "He said flirtatious and kissed me on the forehead, I laughed briefly and unlocked the door .

"Nice talk, Slim ... "I said, he met my gaze and nodded briefly before he opened the door and walked right up to the girls.

"Sorry for keeping you here by yourself, I'm here now ..." he said, the girls laughed flirtatious and turned towards him. He looked up at me with a painful look in his eyes when he saw a tear running down my cheek quietly.