...the cat?

______ Marshall's POV_____

I knocked on the door before I went in, Proof stood up from the couch and walked over to me questioningly.

"Doody, what'chu white ass doing here?" He asked while we did our handshake.

I sighed and sat down in his couch, he sat down beside me.

"I fucked it up." I said quietly, Proof leaned back on the sofa. "Alex bailed me out, y'know?" He nodded. "She was staying at a hotel for the night, I asked if I could stay with her since I didn't wanna fucking sleep in that fucking bed at home!" I said through clenched teeth. "She said yeah, and when we got there it was just one bed in the room and I got some ideas y'know ..."

"Fuck, y'all still friends right ??" He exclaimed, I nodded quickly.

"Yeah, yeah ... Well, maybe more than friends at this point ... We started yelling at each other, and shit that turned me so fucking on dawg, we fucked. No kiddin, we fucked dude."

Proof got big eyes.

"Fucked !? Y'all back together !!" He laughed, but got a serious mine quickly. "What the hell did you do ??"

"I didn't do nothin, which probably is why I'm here ... Well, we fucked and the next morning I woke up to her tryin to leave, cause she and Brian were dating she wanted him to know what we had done, y'know. But, Brian called her and told her that he and Stacy had fucked that night, that he was sorry and that he wouldn't ever do that shit again. Alex actually told him it was okay!"

"The fuck ?!"

"She was playing, though. But anyways, she told him to log on skype, she wanted to talk him face to face, at this point I was pulling my fucking hair out by the window, I couldn't fucking believe she would let it pass like that."

"Yeah, I can see some bald spots on your head ..." I hit him in the shoulder smiling, he laughed.

"She logged on skype and they started video chatting and shit, and then she started to say things like: 'It's all for you Brian' and 'I'm gonna fuck him for you' and I was like what the fuck is going on ?? I didn't understand shit, and then she took of her top and started to fucking touch herself! She kept saying 'It's all for you Brian' and then she fucking turned to me and yelled 'Fuck me!'."

"... You fucked right ?? Cause that's one HELLA HINT!"

"Yeah, Yeah. We fucked again, I ain't stupid doody! So we fucked, then she got up and started to dress herself like it was just a fucking one-night stand or some shit !? She told me that she had to go back to Hollywood to finish filming, and then! Her phone rang and it was her director! She handed the phone to me, dawg! He told me that Alex's boyfriend in the movie had quit, so they needed someone else that Alex had good 'chemistry' with, so they thought about me, I said yeah and then They told Alex to stay in Detroit cause they would be filming here instead."

"So, y'all fucked TWICE, you're in a movie, you got bald--" I hit him in the shoulder again.

"Man, fuck off!" I laughed.

"Aigh't! Haha! But fo'real ?! One day and all that shit happens ??"

"Aha, I ain't done yet. They told us they would be in Detroit in about 2 hours and we had to practice our lines until that. When they got there, they told us that they would film a sex scene first, tto break the ice."

"Hold On! You fucked twice in the same bed and now you're gonna act like having sex in the same bed ?! DUDE! That's fucking hilarious!"

"It was fucking hilarious filming too! So, when we were done filming for the day, I told Alex that she could stay at my place until we were done with the movie and that's when it happend. Later that night, she said she was cold, and I know that's the fucking bomb from a girl when it comes to hints, she wanted me to hold around her!"

"Well? Did you fucking do it then ??"

"... Nah, I told here to put more clothes on or use the blanket."

"Man! What'd she wear?"

"Crop-top and a short skirt."

"YOU TOLD HER TO PUT MORE CLOTHES ON !! THE FUCK ?!"

"SHUT UP, LISTEN! Oh, before that she bent down right in front of me and I got here ass in my face!"

"THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU !!"

"Fuck off, then she said 'Uh, Marshall' with a ... FUCK! I got so fucking hard when she said that shit!"

"Man, yo dick is in the attic and puttin on dust! FUCKING USE IT!"

"... She Asked if I had any movies."

"Oh Fuck ... You said it didn't you ..."

"Porn or horror."

"Fucking dumbass ..."

"I then told her 'Masturbation is amazing', shut up! Then I think she gave up on the hints and put her hand on my chest, her fingers were slowly going in circles while she looked at me with a HOT smile! ... I got up and told her I had to feed the cat ... And now I'm here ..."

"FEED THE CAT ?!"

"I came up with something on the spot!"

-THE SP-- YOU'RE A WORLDWIDE KNOWN RAPPER, FREESTYLE IS WHAT YOU COME UP WITH AT THE SPOT ?!"

"I was nervous ..."

"Yeah, but FEED THE CAT ?! At least say something that sounds believable !?"

"Like what ?!"

"I don't know, I gotta take a dump ?! BUT FOR FUCK SAKE! WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU NOT FUCK HER !!"

"I ... I don't know. I don't want her to do any mistakes by getting back together with me..."

"Well, now she thinks she did a mistake with you bursting out the door while clearly a lie to her?"

"Ah fuck, she does don't she ..."

"Dude, seriously ... You've chased this girl for, how long? Since you were 17 ?? You were together with Kim and yet you chased Alex! You got together and had a great time, I've never seen you that happy before! When y'all broke up, you weren't as happy anymore. Then you remarried Kim, fucking stupid again, and you guys meet again after 3 years! If she wanna get back together with you, don't let her fucking slip! 3 years and she still have feelings for you, get your dick from the attic and fuck the shit outta here!" He said and continued laughing.

"Damn, what if I blew it ..." I said quietly.

"Then let her know you love her too, you shithead ... Tell her you were nervous, get the fuck outta here ..." I laughed with him and got up from the couch while he pushed me out the door.

"Thanks ... Love you, doody ..." I said, patting him on the shoulder smiling.

"Love you too, bro."

"Ey, I forgot to tell you ... You forgot your jacket at the wedding, I got it at home."

"I'll get it some day, now LEAVE!" He laughed and pushed me away, I burst out laughing and walked over to the car.