Siblings

"Alex!!" I heard someone shout closer to the afternoon outside, I immediately recognized the bright voice and laughed briefly.

"STACY!!" I shouted as loud back as I opened the front door, she smiled at me and jumped on me in a hug.

"I've missed you so much!! Where's my room for the week." She asked and took a giant suitcase in and looked at me. I pointed upstairs smiling.

"My Room or guest room?" I asked, she looked at me with the 'the-hell-you-thingk' look in her eyes.

"Haha, okay!"

"Wait! Do you got a boyrfriend?" She asked suddenly, I met her eyes questioning.

"Why?"

"Cause If you do and he's coming over, I'm gonna sleep in the guest room!"

"I don't have a boyfriend that's coming over, aigh't ?? You---

DING DONG !! Both looked at the front door when it was opened and a familiar head peered into the room.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP!!" Marshall yelled smiling and flashed me the finger while he closed the door behind him.

"FUUUU--- HOLY SHIT!!" I ran towards him smiling and hugged him, he laughed briefly.

"What up, whitegirl..." he said smiling and hugged me firmly back. I turned to Stacy smiling and saw she looked at Marshall with a questioning look and smiled at her.

"Marshall, you know the girl I was talking about from New York and shit?" I said, he met my gaze and looked over at Stacy while he thought back.

"You Stacy?" He asked, she nodded briefly and gave him a light smile.

"I didn't know you had a boyrfriend, though !! She cried, me and Marshall looked at each other wide-eyed before we burst out laughing. The most secure way ...

"HAHAHAHA!! WE...! HAHAHA!!" I laughed and breathed out the "laughter cramp" before I met the eyes of Stacy again.

"We are not a couple, we've been friends since I was 10!! Hahah!" I laughed. "We're basically siblings, that's how close we are!"

"Brother from another mother, aigh't!" Marshall laughed and gave me a friendly hug. Then I saw the  tattoo on his forearm. I took his right hand and looked at what it stood smiling.

"Haillie Jade"

"Okay ... Alex, I need to ask you something." Stacy asked.

"Aight, get it on."

"Under four eyes..? I promise I will not say anything offensive, Marshall!" She said smiling, Marshall laughed briefly and walked over to the fridge to grab himself a beer.

"Aigh't..." I followed her up to the bedroom questioning. The next happened insanely fast. Stacy pushed me down on the bed, closed the door and locked before she met my gaze.

"HE Is your best friend?!" She exclaimed, I looked at her quizzically.

"Yeah..?" I then continued staring at her equally puzzled.

"Do you like him ?? CAUSE HE'S HOT!!"

"WTF..?"

"HE IS !! Do you have ANY feelings for him, like a boyfriend??"

"What, no!"

"Can I give a shot, would you be mad??"

-Go on, I don't care.

I care, I fucking care. Do not even dare, I'll beat the shit out of the pretty little head of yours, you motherfucking bitch.

"Really??" She asked smiling.

"Really, just don't screw on your first date now, and he still is in a relationship."

"Oh... Fuck." She said, I looked at her surprised, she looked at me just as surprised.

"You FUCKING sweared!!!" I said smiling, she looked at me as if she had just taken her own virtue, lol.

"I...I..." Tears started to fall from her eyes, I pulled her to me slowly.

"Staacy... I won't tell anyone."  Stacy and profanity did not fit together, she could swear, but she would feel a real guilt afterwards. This was the guilt, poor girl ...

"Promise." I said, and gave her my pinky smiling.

Thank God you ain't single right now...