April - 7 days left

"I'm stuffed ... Hand me one more ..." I looked at him with wide eyes, he'd eaten two full boxes non-stop and wanted more?

"Jesus, if you eat anything more you'll look like a cupcake ..." I said and closed the box, he sent me a sour glance before he looked down at his watch.

"Shit, it's 2am ..." He drove out of the parking space and out on the highway before I could reply.

"When do you have to be back at the studio?"

"8 or something, I don't know ... I think it's 8? Call Proof ..."

"... at 2am in the morning ..?"

"Oh, since when did Proof go to bed early ??"

"True, he's probably at a club with the rest of the boooyyyy --- HEY !!" He swung out of the way and into a parking space and had his eyes wide open when he turned and met my gaze.

"I wanna party too!" He said and called up Proof, he put it on speaker.

"WHAT UP MAAAN !!!" Cried Proof of other end with a heavy beat in the background.

"Man, where you that! Me and Alex'll be there!"

"WHAT ?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU, SPEAK THE FUCK UP!"

"WHERE YOU AT !!"

"OH! AT THE STUDIO! WE GOT FUCKING STRIPPERS, BOOZE AND WEED !!"

"AIGH'T, WE BE THERE SOON!" He shouted and hung up before he started up the car again. I closed my eyes smiling while I shook my head.

"Strippers, why am I not shocked ... Don't you dare flirt with them." I opened my eyes and pointed at him seriously.

"Whyyyy ?!" He exclaimed jestingly and winked at me with a grin. "Relax, I won't. Unless you wanna strip with them, I'll flirt with you--"

I punched him in the stomach and shook my head at him again.

___________________

When we went into the studio we were almost knocked back by the loud music, and Marshall's gaze went straight to 3 strippers who gave Bizarre, Kuniva and Swifty one lapdance each, topless. I looked at the fourth stripper when she walked towards us, winking at Marshall, I sent her a murderous glance as Marshall put his arm around me ..? THAT I didn't expect him to do....

The brunette stripper glimpsed me quietly and walked away while she wiggled a little bit TOO MUCH on her FAT ASS.

"Just stay with me, don't leave my side. I'll have an excuse for them not to approach me ..." He whispered into my ear, I smiled and nodded to him as Proof caught our glances. He put down a bottle on the table and ran over to us smiling.

"Slim! Alex!" He said and hugged us both, he hugged me extra long, which caused Marshall to watch Proof carefully. Proof saw his glance and raised his hands against him protective. "Calm your balls, the chick is yours!"

"You're wasted, man ... " Marshall said and patted him on the shoulder. "My turn, where's the beer?" Proof turned around and picked up two bottles of beer before he turned against us again, he gave Marshall one and one for me. I looked at Proof questioning.

"Proof, you know I don't dr--"

"Shut up, Alex ... Come on, just for old times sake? It'll be fuuuun!" He said smiling, Marshall looked at me watchfully before he took a sip of the beer himself.

"I don't ---"

"Alex ??? For meeeee ??" Proof made his puppy-eyes and looked at me. "Slim'll protect you from bullshit..."

"Proof." I said warning, I looked down at the bottle. Beer was so good ... It was so long ago ...

"Come on, I know you wanna!" He said and patted me on the shoulder.

"What the hell, just one!" I said, and took the bottle up to my mouth, Marshall got big eyes and looked at me surprised when I took the first sip of beer.

The cold, slightly sour  taste of beer filled my mouth and I smiled big when I took another sip, and another, and another ... Finally the bottle was completely empty!

"FUCK YEAH !! ALEX IS BACK !!!" Proof shouted and jumped up and down smiling.

"Fuck this shit, hand me another!" I cried smiling and walked over to a table full of beer, Marshall followed me straight behind and took beer after beer at the same speed as me.