MARRY ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!

I looked out the window thoughtfully as we drove out of the parking lot of the building where we had been interviewed. Towards the end they had started asking me about my parents and it made me think that I haven't visited my mother in quite a while, which again made me think of Marshall.

I had technically no advantage here, the only so-called 'usefulness' I have is to make sure that Marshall has something to do when he needs a 'break' ... Yes, he doesn't take breaks as ordinary people take breaks. Pause for him is sex, obviously ... I really don't know how to take it, is it a complement or something I should think about..?

"Why so quiet? Cat got your tongue?" Marshall said and interrupted the silence, I laughed briefly.

"Could you ... Drive me to the airport after I've packed my bags ??" I asked and met his eyes briefly, he raised his eyebrows.

"Why? You wanna bail ??" He asked seriously. "No fun here? Nothing to do for your pretty little ass here in Cali?" He asked rancid, I rolled my eyes.

"Relax, those questions about my mom got me thinking. I haven't visited her in a while. Spontaneous, I know." I said and looked out the window again. "You really need to relax, I'm never leaving you ..."

"I can't relax, you ARE leaving." He said softly through clenched teeth.

"Not permanently ??" I laughed sarcastically. "I'll Just be there for a day or two, I don't even know if she's got the time ... I may consider the rest of the week, stay there the days you're working here." He swung into a parking space and turned to me as he stopped the car.

"One week?" He asked quickly, I sighed briefly and nodded to him.

"Maybe, I haven't seen her in a while!" I said and put my hand on his soothing. "I'm not leaving you, ever ... You know that, whiteboy ..." I said and tousled his blonde hair smiling.

"Nah, I'm fine with you leaving to visit your ma ... But I wanna come too though? Mrs. Cubard is awesome, when she ain't pissed at you that least." He said sarcastically.

"Well, she's probably gonna be happy-mad cause she haven't seen me ---"

"In a while." He finished "I get it, but wait until tomorrow and I can come with you?" He looked into my eyes, I shook my head critically.

"I don't even know if she got room for two guests ??"

"I'll sleep on the floor, I've done it before!" He exclaimed, I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"That was one night, not a whole week. Your back is gonna kill you eventually in that case." I said and shook my head again.

2Alexis Marie ..." He said serious and talked in a proper Redneck-accent. "If you ain't lettin 'me come wit' ya on visit to ya mum, I ain't lettin 'you leave this bitch!"

"Fine! Jesus, what the hell are you gonna do ?? Ask her for my hand in marriage ??" I said sarcastically, he burst out laughing.

"Fuck no, not like that! I'm gonna purpose to you like last time, only this time it ain't no joke. I'll purpose in a fucking cart!" He exclaimed smiling. "OH ALEX !! WILL YOU MARRY ME YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I burst out laughing.

"YAY! I CAN MARRY MY PUNCHING BAG!" I replied smiling back and shook my head at him. "Don't ask my mom for it like that, she's gonna kick you to the moon and back ..."

"if your mom wants some fucking grandkids, she better know where NOT to kick ... You've sterilized me enough as it is, one more kick might do the fucking trick!"

"Relax ..." I made a baby-voice and patted him between the legs as if I patted a dog on the head. (Get it, head ?? GOOOOD) He looked at me quizzically. "Little Marshall won't get sterilized unless the keeper does something stupid!" He met my gaze as I looked up.

"One more touch on my dick and your ass is sitting on my lap and grinding on it... No fucking joke, I'm this close right now ..." He said seriously, I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Good thing I'm wearing a skirt today then ..." I said, patting him again.

"Hep, hep bitch ..." he said and pulled off my seat belt before our lips crashed into each other again.