Just hanging y'know...

I smiled as he pulled me up to his room at the hotel and laughed even more when he opened the door and the eyes of Proof landed on us. He burst out in laughter when I flashed him the middle finger smiling.

"Ah hell girl !! I've missed you!" He said smiling and went over to give me a big hug, I smiled back to him when he broke the hug. He looked at us quizzically. "Where the hell have you guys been? It's been 6 hours, no kidding ...." He laughed, Marshall coughed smiling.

"Just, hanging y'know ... Ey yo, Alex'll come with us tomorrow!" Marshall said smiling, they did their handshake as usual and smiled at me. "Oh, Proof! She's a fucking model, dawg!" Proof met my gaze with raised eyebrows.

"Model ?? Holy shit, where the hell is the girl I knew, haha! She would not even wear tight jeans, the least NOT make up!" He laughed, I flashed him the finger again.

"I'm still here, you douche. But whatever! YOU'VE cut your hair!" I said, pointing to his head, he wore a durag so hi hair didn't show, but before Proof had an afro! So it wasn't just me who had changed!

"Talking about change..." I said and looked over at Marshall. "How many tattoos do you have now ..?" I asked, laughing short of the thought that I already knew the answer, I had seen them all...

"Hmmmm, not so many more ..." He pointed on his left arm, "This one's for Ronnie ..." Then he pointed to the right upper arm, "for my little girl and ... "He pulled up the t-shirt so I saw the tattoo around his navel. "For the bitch ..."

I met his gaze.

"I'm thinking of getting another one, for Haillie. I thought a portrait of her over the tattoo on my right arm, y'know." I nodded and sat down on the sofa with my legs at the table in front of me.

"Okay, someone give me some fucking details. I have no clue on what's going on, are you famous now?" I asked, Proof laughed loudly and sat down beside me.

"Everyone Knows WHO he is, either they like him or rebel against him... It's fucking wierd, man ..." He said, I laughed briefly. "Really though? You don't know anything?" I looked at Proof silent and shook my head with an apologetic smile.

"Yo, take one copy then! Here!" Marshall said and walked over to the desk nearby and came back with a cd. I took it smiling and looked at the front.

"The Slim Shady LP ... Kinda disturbing picture in the front though, damn ..."

"It's kinda the point, it's for one of the songs ... '97 'Bonnie and Clyde'" He said, I turned the cover and read the song-names on the back.

"OH! Alex, the night on the bar, when I started to write some shit!" Said Marshall suddenly, I met his gaze.

When we had dressed us the day after we got drunk at the bar and ended up in the same bed, Marshall had suddenly snapped completely and searhed frantically for a pen and a paper ... He found it and started writing down a pretty good rhyme .

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked, he laughed and pointed at the CD.

"It's a rap now! I called it "Rock Bottom"." I laughed out loud.

"Ironc, don't you think! You're rich now! Hahah!" I laughed, Marshall looked at me shaking his head. I stopped laughing. "For Real?"

"Yup, I'm still broke as fuck! The money doesn't come as fast as I hoped ..." he said and laughed briefly, I laughed with him. "Anyways! WHO WANTS SOME BEER !!" Marshall yelled and ran to the fridge.

"Me! But, hold on! How do you afford living here ?! This is like the best suite in the entire hotel ??" I asked Marshall when he gave me a beer.

"I don't pay, Interscope does. I don't know, at least someone pays... Haha! I just enjoy it as long as it lasts!

"As Long As It Lasts"

Let's hope it lasts a while, and that he would soon get some money for the trouble...