Girls and kisses

"You're a complete dick, you know that?" I said and shook my head smiling while I gave him his breakfast, he smiled at me innocently.

"Not My fault! Slim Shady is supposed to be a complete dick, so I kinda need to do that." He said, taking the sandwich in a big gulp.

He had told me about the music video and then said that he possibly would kiss a girl on the set, I had MAYBE become a little jealous ... ALTHOUGH I knew it was only acting, but another girl's lips will be ouching his AND THAT IS MY PROPERTY, GIRL!

It was the way he said it that made me react a little, in a fun way.

He said, and I quote:

"There's a line in what song that goes, another guy is kinda telling me: Shady, that's my girl dawg! And then I just respond: I don't give a fuck, God sent me to piss the world off! And the producer, plot wist it's Dre, called and gave me some ideas. He told me to be prepeared that I might literally have to kiss a girl. So, I gotta cheat on you!"

And then you can see how the conversation went from there, haha!

"Do you know who the girl is though?" I asked, hoping that she wasn't gonna be incredibly beautiful so she made me look like a pumpkin on Halloween in comparison...

"Nope, haven't found the right one yet ... I really gotta find someone fast ... It must be someone I know though, that way it won't be so awkward." He laughed briefly and sat down on the couch, I sat down next to him again.

"What about Stacy? She's a good actor AND she's pretty!" I said smiling, he looked at me surprised.

"Stacy? You're offering your best friend, Stacy, to be the one who I'll cheat on you with?"

"Stop ... Just stop saying that, I AM on my period, so my hormones are kinda ... Bursting through everywhere, I don't know ... I get mad."

"Oh, sorry. But for real though. Stacy ??"

"I know her, she got Brian. Brian wouldn't mind her chea- oh my god ... " I sighed and took me to the temple. "Brian will understand as well as I do, he's a smart guy. He's damn hot too, while we're on the topic ..."

"Hey!"

"Chill out, Romeo ... Revenge for what you're about to d--"

"I Know! YOU!" He interrupted me, I looked at him totally lost.

"... YOU lost me."

"You can be the girl I kiss! You know me and you're a good actor! I think I know you well enough to kiss you too ..." he said smiling, I chuckled and smiled at him.

"Sure, why the hell not ... "I laughed and  kissed him briefly.

This would be quite an experience!