FU--Wait what??

I looked at him lying in the bed as Brian walked in the door with Stacy, I didn't look up once.

"Alexis, we bought you some food. You have to eat ..." Brian said and put a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and met his gaze while I smiled briefly and nodded.

"I mean ... I am supposed to lose some weight to fit in the wedding dress though ..." I said quietly and looked up quickly at Marshall.

What is wrong with me ?? Why does it feel wrong to talk about it in front of him ??

"You don't need to lose any weight, sweetheart ..." he chuckled and sat down beside me, Stacy sat above us and looked at Marshall with a sad look. "Anything new?" He asked quietly, I shook my head slowly.

"I just ... I just wish he could just brighten the mood by jump up and yell some random bullshit ..." I giggled and smiled briefly, Brian put his arm around me and kissed me on the forehead. We all looked up when a doctor came running in, he looked at Marshall questioning and then down on a sheet in his hand.

"Is this ... Is this Marshall Mathers?" He asked, I raised my eyebrows. That was a first.

"Yeah, why?" I said, the doctor met my gaze before he walked over to Marshall.

"He's giving signs of waking up, but it doesn't seem like it ..." I got big eyes and took the hand of Marshall in mine fast. "This could be risky, but we wanna remove the respirator. If he's waking up, he won't be able to ..." He looked down at the paper again.

"He won't be able to ..? What ??" I asked aloud, Brian shushed me gently and stroked my cheek.

"Because of the trauma, he might not remember how to function properly. Has he ever been in a coma before? If so, what was the outcome?" The doctor asked, all eyes turned towards me and I nodded quickly.

"Yeah, in 9th grade. He had to learn to write, talk and read all over again ... If he wakes up, he'll have to learn everything again ??" I asked gently, that fucking hurt to say...

"Yes, I'm not saying he'll lose all kind of ability, but he might lose some." He said and looked over at us. "You might wanna look away and cover your ears, I'm going to take out the tube to the respirator, if he's waking up, he'll make some uncomfortable noises." He said, I looked at Marshall with big eyes.

"Aren't you gonna cover your ears, Alexis?" Asked Brian uneasy, I shook my head.

"If he's waking up, I wanna know..." I said without dropping my gaze from Marshall as the doctor began to pull out the tube. It came gurgle sounds from his throat and his neck tightened. I got tears in my eyes and leaned toward him as he began to groan and make grimaces, he coughed loudly. "Marshall ???" I asked, putting my hand on his, the doctor finally got the tube out and observed Marshall carefully, he listened to his heart rhythm and nodded curtly.

"He'll be okay, I'll be going now." He said, smiling to us, I felt the hand of Brian on my shoulder again.

"Marshall? Are you awake ??" I asked wheezing and put my hand against his cheek. "Whiteboy ??" I got big eyes and looked down at our intertwined hands. I felt a slight squeeze from him, I swear !!

"Alexis ..." Brian said behind me with a grin. "Look." I looked up slowly and saw he wrinkled his eyebrows before he coughed loudly and opened his eyes. He looked around and stopped at me, he put his head back in the pillow with his eyes at me and smiled.

"Marshall !!" I said smiling, he coughed briefly.

"People watching me sleeping and shit, stalkers." He said sarcastically, I laughed and hugged him tearfully.

"You ..." I let go of the hug and met his gaze. "You stupid son of a motherfucker!" I said and struck his arm tearfully. "I THOUGHT I'D FUCKING LOST YOU !! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DE-- YOU WERE DEAD!! YOUR HEART STOPPED !!" I screamed and tears ran down my cheeks, he looked at me with big eyes. "THEY COULDN'T START YOUR HEART BEFORE THE 3RD TIME!" Brian put his arms around me, I pushed him away. "Brian, Stacy. I need to talk to him. ALONE." They just nodded and walked slowly out of the room. "Haillie found you..."

"Haillie, what ?!" He exclaimed, sitting up in bed.

"She thought you were sleeping! SHE called 911 because Kim had told here to do so if she ever found you like that!" He got big eyes and it wasn't until now he saw it himself, what he actually was about to leave and how close he was of actually leaving. And his blue eyes, usually calm, were now filled with fear. He was scared. "They said 2 hours. If you'd gotten to the hospital two hours later, you'd be dead. I ALMOST LOST YOU !!!" I screamed and dried my tears, he met my gaze, his fright now being anger.

"Why would you care !?" He said with tears in his eyes, I looked at him with big eyes.

"What?" I asked quietly.

"YOU DIDN'T WANT TO FUCKING SEE ME NO MORE! YOU THREW ME OUT AND SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT TO FUCKING SEE ME ANYMORE !!"

"I WAS PISSED AT YOU !! YOU FUCKING BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF BRIAN !!!"

"HE KICKED ME IN THE BALLS !!"

"I admit that what he did wasn't smart, but you didn't have to break his face because your precious dick was injured a little!" He got big eyes, but before he could say anything, I shouted to him. "HOW THE HELL DO YOU THINK I FELT WHEN I SAW YOU LIFELESS ON THAT FUCKING TABLE !!"

"NOT THE SAME THAT I DID WHEN I SAW YOU LIFELESS ON THAT TABLE !!"

"OF COURSE I FELT THE SAME WAY, ONLY 100 TIMES WORSE !!!"

"NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T !! THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT I LOVE YOU !!"

"WELL SO DO I!!!" I screamed and gaped at myself, I do? Really?

"FU - Wait what?" He got big eyes .

"WHAT !?" I heard behind me and turned around , Brian looked at me with big eyes .

"I..!" I didn't get out a word.

"YOU STILL LOVE HIM !?" He shouted and burst out the door , I turned to Marshall with big eyes .

"You still love me ..?" He asked with wide, pleadingly eyes , I looked out the door where Brian had stormed out .

What the hell do I do ?! MARSHALL OR BRIAN !?