Musicvideo

Marshall had gone to bed early yesterday, so it was't a shock that he wasn't  lying in the bed when I woke up the next day.

But it was still strange that he had gone to bed so early ..?

Nah, probably nothing!

I sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes before I got up, went into the bathroom and did my business in there ... Before I put on Marshall's t-shirt and walked out of the bedroom. I went downstairs, he sat on the couch and watched TV, he looked up at me as I came down the stairs and laughed briefly when he saw what I was wearing.

"Why is it always like, when you got a girlfriend and shit, she always takes your clothes?" He asked smiling and looked at me puzzled. I sat down on the couch beside him.

"Because, we do and we can. And you smell really good, so don't judge me blondie ..." I laughed, Marshall gave me a sour grimace before he sat in a huge grin.

"Guess what!" He said, I shook my head. "I'mma film a music video for My Name Is!"

"... For what?"

"You siriously haven't heard it?" He asked and looked at me with big eyes. "Hi, my name is ... (what) My name is (WHO) My name is, chicka chicka, Slim Shady!"

"Oh! I have !! I thought it was familiar!"

"Really ... It didn't click when the song said Slim Shady?"

"Well, I didn't hear it say Slim Shady, They turned it off before it said it!"

"Whatever, I'mma film a video! I'm gonna be on MTV!"

"You don't know that, but okey."

"Fuck You, I'm gonna be the biggest star to walk this planet ..." He stood up and posed.

"Rather the biggest asshole to walk this planet ..." I joked, he threw a pillow in my face before he posed again.

"I'm the best."

"You suck." I said, he met my eyes smiling.

"And you swallow..."

"Oh my god, biggest PERVERT to walk this earth!" I laughed, he continued laughing.

"I can agree on that one. "He agreed, I smiled at him as he leaned against me until our lips met.

He laughed flirtatious when I grabbed his shirt and pulled him against me, I sighed eventually, let go of the kiss while I met his eyes sad.

"What? He asked still smiling, I looked at him sour.

"We can't do it ..." I said, he bursted out laughing.

"I was just making out with you, you were somewhere else! Hahaha!"

"Hey! Admit it, you thought the same!"

"Actually, No since I knew you were on your period? YOU'RE the pervert!" He pointed at me triumphantly, I sighed and sat in a huge grin.

"I'm Slim Shady this time I see!" He narrowed his eyes.

"You ain't shady enough to be Slim Shady, woman!"

"Said the blonde one."

"... Wait, what did-HEY! Fuck you, you little ..." He grabbed me smiling and pulled me up to him to our lips met again. I laughed in the kiss.

Pervert? Tiny, little me? Nooooooooo... Hihi!...