MARSHALL?!

I woke up the next morning with a big-ass headache and groaned while trying to ease the pain by stroking my temples. I opened my eyes and looked up at a unfamiliar ceiling and jumped up in a sitting position, that's when I noticed the clothes on the floor and my eyes widened as I looked down at myself. I was naked!!

Quickly I pulled the covers over me and covered myself as quickly as possible, I was gonna kick the cover over my feet when they touched something warm. I jumped a little and pulled the foot to me before looking to the side an into a... pretty muscular back..?

Someone else was lying in the bed with me, and I was naked! That can only mean.. Or, it can't be that bad! What if I just striped for him, and nothing happened after that?

Oh for God sake, Alex! You're lying in bed naked with another person!

Holy fucking shit... Have I had... Have I lost my virginity?? I thought to myself and smiled a little. I sat up in the bed again, made sure the covers didn't uncover me and closed my eyes. Who's the lucky one?? Hahah!

I tapped him on the shoulder with closed eyes and heard a familiar tired groan. Hmm, maybe I know him! That way it won't be so awkward!!

"Where the fuck am I?? And why the fuck am I NAKED?!" He turned to me and stared at me with his blue eyes, the blue eyes of Marshall.

"MARSHALL??!!" I screamed and covered myself even more with huge eyes.

"ALEX!!??? HOLY SHIT!!" He screamed and covered himself too, then it all got awkwardly quiet while we both stared into the wall in total silence. "Did we..." He started.

"Yeah..." I finished.

"Oh...Oh my god... I can't believe this, I cheated on my girlfriend for two years with my best friend...!" He said shocked.

"I can't believe I lost my virginity to my best friend..." I said, he turned to me with his eyes widening.

"I... Your virginity?? Really??" I slowly nodded without meeting his probably terrified expression. "Oh fuck... I'm so sorry, Alex! I'm so sorry, I really am!!"

It's really nothing to say sorry about, I am totally cool with it...

"It's okay..." I said. I turned towards him, he held his temples and dragged his face downwards. "We're not talking about this EVER again, THIS!" I said and pointed at us both. "NEVER happened, we were both drunk and we don't remember anything, so it never happened. Aigh't?"

"I agree, never again. This was a mistake that never happened and I'm sorry." He said quietly, I let the word sink in and nodded a little sad at how easy he agreed on it.

____________

"Okay, don't look!" I said and pointed at him, he shook his head and pulled his covers over his eyes so he wouldn't see anything. The covers were a little short so his feet popped out from the other end, it looked funny!!

"I won't..." He mumbled from under the bedsheets, I pulled off my covers and felt the cold air against my bare skin and flinched a little.

I quickly put on my girly boxer and my bra before putting the short bar-top on me.

"Aigh't, you can see now." I said, his head gradually showed more and more, he me my gaze shy when he saw I was only in boxers still. "Come on, you've seen me like this a thousand times! Don't be such a baby now..." I pulled up my pants, he shook his head at me.

"My turn, and I'm not a baby, you fucking dick..!" He said and let out a small chuckle, I laughed with him and turned around facing the wall so that I didn't see him. I heard the bed creak a little and then steps on the floor.

"Aigh't..." He said, I turned around and quickly closed my eyes. Let me put it like this, it wasn't his eyes I looked at first... He was wearing boxers, yes, but I could still... You know... Slowly I opened my eyes and looked him in the eye, it was really a thing I was struggling with at this point. "SEE! It's not that easy!!!! 'Don't be such a baby now'..." He mocked me while smiling like an idiot.

"You haven't changed a bit since school, still childish as FUUUCK!!" I laughed and said 'fuck' in a high pitched voice, he burst out laughing while pulling up his pants.

One thing was certain, we would remain friends no matter what, the only thing different was the feelings...