Nate

Proof looked from me to Marshall when we explained that we should just be friends, until one of us takes the hint and gets us together in public.

"So... You're just friends now ..?" He asked, scratching his head while he leaned back in the sofa.

Marshall had just gotten home and I had given him a real session!!

...

Yelling at him for doing such a thing, of course! ...

"Yeah." I verified and met the eyes of Marshall short, he smiled easily to me.

Ding! Dong!

Marshall turned to the door as it opened and his brother Nathan ran in and looked up at him sour.

"Marsh, What the FUCK !?" He exclaimed, staring at his brother with an acidic glance, holy shit as time went! It was as if it was yesterday, he ran around in diapers! Haha! Imagine that, it's 13 years ago ...

"Nate ... Ah! Is mom with ya too!" Exclaimed Marshall and crashed against the door to peek out.

"Nah man, she is ain't know nothin ... Hi Alex!" He met my gaze and gave me a big hug.

"Hi buddy! How did you recognize me, little man! Marshall didn't ..." I laughed, Marshall turned around, closed the door and flashed me his finger with a sarcastic smile.

"You were wearing lences! So shut up ... Anyway ... What are you doing here?" He asked and walked over to the couch as Proof stood up and walked out of the house towards the door. "Where you going man?" Marshall cried after Proof, he took up the keys to the mailbox without turning around as he shouted back to us.

"Getting the mail! Sure you haven't done that in a while ..." He shouted back as the door closed and left me, Nate and Marshall in an awkward silence. Nate breathed sour before he started talking.

"Suicide! WHAT THE FUCK !! WHY ?!" He yelled to him, Marshall raised eyebrows silent and took a cigarette while we got eye contact, I shook my head at him quietly and sent a glance towards Nate. He gave me a brief glance back before he lit the smoke and took a drag.

"What the hell ya think ... "He answered venomously and looked out the window, I sighed briefly and sat down in the chair next to him, Nate went to the fridge while he sighed loudly.

"Man ... You know I need ya! I can't handle mom by myself!" He said and filled a glass with water from the fridge. "And Stop messin' with Kim! Find someone that'll stick with ya no matter what!" He said and turned toward us as he took a sip and looked at me. He swallowed quickly and pointed at me. "Like Alex! She wouldn't cheat, she isn't that kind of girl! Even though she..."He smiled now, Marshall quit smoking and he sent a glance which said "Warning: Continue and you're dead" -glance.

"Nathan ... I swear to God ..." He said threatening and stood up while Nate drank the last sip in the glass and put it down on the table quickly.

"EVEN THOUGH SHE KNOWS HOW FUCKED UP YOU ARE !!" He shouted smiling, Marshall sprinted toward him with a smiling but vicious glance, Nate yelled as he took to his feet and sprinted out with Marshall right behind him.

"He's so fucking childish..." I said when Proof came back in with a stack of mail and a letter in his hand that looked to be a big deal, since he looked at it with a gaping gaze.

"Proof, what's that?" I asked, but he didn't answer the question and looked up at me.

"Where's Slim and Nate that?" He asked, totally lost in what I had just asked. I laughed briefly but I soon died of curiosity of the letter ...

"Hehe, guess ..." I said and smiled as I took off my heels, just then Marshall came in with tousled hair and breathless. I looked at him questioningly, before I smiled at him foolish.

"Okey, did you bury the body?" I asked, Marshall laughed and nodded while he drank a glass of water.

"Yeah, parted the body and fed him to the neighbors dogs!" He said, Proof looked at us like we were crazy so I could not help laughing a little.

"Ah ... Poor dogs ... I liked them!"

"Fuck You, Alex!" Nate said as he came in and laughed out loud when he saw Marshall.

"Love you too, buddy! Aight! Who won this time ??" I asked smiling, Nate looked at me with a sad look.

"Him ... AGAIN!" He laughed.

"I'll give you this one buddy, just once ... What's the score now ?? 2000-2?" Marshall smiled at him.

Nate looked at him miserable, but then Proof had had enough of waiting and looked over at Marshall.

"Dawg, for real man. You gotta see this ..." he said and gave Marshall the letter, he looked at Proof skeptical at first, but took it and looked at it.

His eyes were wide open and his mouth hung down.

"Oh Shit ..." he said smiling.

"What ?? What is it ??" I asked and looked at him smiling. He met my gaze.

"I'm officially divorced ... No more Kim ... No more ..." He said, I smiled at him and then he came up to me smiling with the paper in his hands. "Do you know what this Means ??" He said smiling, I smiled at him lightly and shook his head.

"We ca--"

"Marshall, proper. Not like this, the proper way."

"... Okay! 'FRIENDS!'" Said Proof and walked over to Nate and covering his ears. "... When are you gonna fuck?"

Me and Marshall exchanged glances, both red with embarrassment.

"Uhm ..." We said in unison and laughed briefly, Nate looked at us like we were crazy and shook his head before he went out as we heard a car honk outside.

It was Debbie, he ran out and waved goodbye to us before we were left in the awkward silence. Marshall looked at me and bit his lower lip nervously, the blue eyes were nervous, but fucking hell that they could bring me on my knees pleading ... !!

I smiled at him briefly, as I noticed that Proof had gone.

"Alex." He said determined and sent me an easy smile, clearly nervous.

"Marshall." I said back and winked at him, he laughed briefly and took my hand in his, without releasing my gaze. He looked at me seductively, I crossed my legs without dropping his eyes, hoping that he didn't see what his eyes did to me ...

He laughed a brief flirtatious laughter and leaned against the wall.

Fuck, he saw it ...

He met my gaze again, as he smirked at me ... Oh ffuuuuu .... Okay, follow the book! NOT before date number 13 ... Not before! THEN I'll know that he's the right one... Okay ...

"Do you wanna go out with me ..?"