What the hell, Marshall??

"I'm going to bed." He said, I looked at the clock and met his gaze quizzically when he stood up.

"It's Only 6 pm ??" I said.

"Yeah, I'm just very tired you know ..." He said, I got up from the couch and walked over to the stairs.

"I just gotta change the... You know what ..." I said and walked up the stairs and into the bathroom.

I went to the closet and pulled out the purse with tampons and heard a rustle behind the purse as I took it out. I looked into the closet again questioning and scavenged my makeup bag, hairdryer and towel, I heard the rustling again when I removed the towel. I tossed it all at the floor and looked into the closet again, my gaze landed immediately on the orange pill bottle standing inside corner.

I grabbed it and looked at the name, I tightened my mouth when I read the name.

Valium

WE MEET ONCE AGAIN!

I got up off the floor and opened the box, the pill bottle was nearly empty! THAT explains why he has gone to bed so early! IT'S SO HE WON'T SLEEP LONGER THAN ME AND I WON'T NOTICE HOW HE'S SLEEPING!

THAT DAMN ... !!! AGH!

I burst out the door and down the stairs, he met my gaze questioningly.

"Wha---" He stopped when I showed him the pill bottle with a furious glance.

"What the hell is this?" I asked and looked at his reaction. He swallowed hard, hesitated to open his mouth.

"That's uh ... I ... I can explain."

"You CAN !? GREAT! Cause this SHOULD be FUCKING good!" I said, and sat down on the sofa while I stared up at him. "Go on then!" He ran his fingers through his short hair and tightened his jaw muscles, I knew he had a short fuse, but right now it didn't mean a DAMN THING!

"I can't sleep without them, I got it from my doctor! A prescription, because of my ribs! I promise, I ain't addicted or something ...

"Show me the prescription then." I said, he went to the letter box on the kitchen table and took out a piece of paper, he walked over to me and gave it to me quietly.

"Here, I told you."

'This prescription is for: Marshall B. Mathers two help his sleeping problems. One pill a day until the need is not there anymore.'

I looked up and met his eyes.

"You told me that you'd trash it." I said, he scratched his head quiet. "Why did you lie to me? AGAIN ?? What the hell, Marshall ??"

He let out a loud sigh.

"I didn't want you to get upset or worried, I can take care of myself." He said, I met his gaze, I got up from the couch and gave him the pill box.

"I sure hope so, cause I won't do that anymore." I said hard and went up the stairs and into the bathroom again.