A new era...

I ran into the bathroom and locked the door before he could get in.

"FUCK YOU MARSHALL !!! I HATE YOU !!! I HATE YOU !!! I HATE YOU !!!" I yelled as I fell to the floor in tears. I heard a faint knock on the door.

"Don't say that Alex ... I'm sorry ... I just didn't want ... This to happen ..." He said quietly, I grabbed the soap bottle and threw it in the door.

"GO AWAY !!! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HIDE EVERYTHING !!! WHY !!!" I kicked the door hard and grabbed my hair while I cried. "I HATE YOU !!!!"

"Alex ---" I kicked in the door again.

"YOU CAN CALL ME ALEXIS, MARSHALL." I screamed and stood up, I unlocked the door and pushed him away. I wiped my tears quickly and took my purse. Marshall looked at me quizzically as he swallowed hard, sniffed briefly here and there.

"What're you doing ??" He asked when I got dressed, I walked around in only one of HIS t-shirts over my underwear.

"Getting the fuck outta here..." I said pissed and threw a t-shirt in his face, he got big eyes and grabbed me.

"Please don't leave me ..." he said and looked at me with his blue eyes. I pulled myself out of his grip and took the ring I had on my finger. He got even bigger eyes and shook his head at me pleadingly. "Alex ... Please don't ... Please ... I ... No ... Please ..." Tears streamed constantly from his eyes. I swallowed hard, I love him ... But FUCK, now I was angry !! I looked down at my ring again and swallowed hard, off with emotion. I looked up at him cold.

"I see why Kim couldn't take your shit for long. Fuck you!" I pulled off my ring and threw it on the floor before I stormed out. It ruined everything and I knew it ... Damn, I can't concentrate when I'm pissed !! I kicked the garbage on the way down to the car and drove out while tears flowed down from my eyes constantly.

________ Marshall's POV_______

I stared in front of me with a blank look, no tears flowed down my cheeks, no emotions on my face except ... lost. What just happened ... I couldn't believe what had just happened. I looked down on the t-shirt I held in my hands and bit myself in my lower lip while I swallowed hard and squeezed it in my hands.

I see why Kim couldn't take your shit for long.

Alex said that. ALEX ... My only ... Best friend left in the world ... I looked down at the ring lying on the floor and picked it up, before I threw it into the wall hard and screamed. I fell down on my knees in full cry, I cried and sobbed. I turned around like a blind tornado of emotions.

"I HATE YOU ALEX !!!!" I screamed and ran into the bedroom, I destroyed HER side of the bed while I screamed. "I HATE YOU !!! I FUCKING HATE YOU, FUCKING SLUT !!!" I screamed myself and crushed her bedside table, pain shot through my hand and I shut it into a fist, it was only then I saw that it was bleeding. "Shit ..." I cursed and grabbed the t-shirt, tore off a piece of it before I tied it over the wound on the inside of my hand. I swore loudly and sat down on the bed on her side, I lay down in the damaged side and just cried. I stretched my hands out and grabbed her pillow and hugged it while I just let the tears and blood flow. "I fucking hate you ..." I pushed out and squeezed my eyes shut while I sobbed to myself, until I finally ... fell asleep.