Fighting and memories

Marshall yawned  as it approached noon, I turned towards him and when he opened his eyes and looked up at the roof tired.

He turned to me and met my gaze.

"What time is it?" He asked and stretched out, I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Mid-Day ..." I said through clenched teeth, he noticed my pissoed off tone in my voice because he looked at me briefly before he stood up.

"Shit, I gotta wor--"

-"SIT YOUR DAMN ASS DOWN!" I said firmly and pointed to the couch, his eyes went big and met my gaze.

"The Fuck !? What the hell have I done !? I JUST FUCKING WOKE UP !?" He exclaimed and stumped against me, I got up furious from the couch and pushed him in the chest sour.

"Exactly !! BY GETTING HIGH ON SLEEPING MEDICATION!" I yelled back.

"IT'S FOR MY OWN DAMN GOOD!"

"YOU CAN SLEEP PERFECTLY BY YOURSELF !!"

"Oh Yeah !? You wouldn't survive a MOTHERFUCKING DAY with my work! In gotta finish the album, perform on 50's concert and write a new fucking rap! I CAN'T. FUCKING. SLEEP. WITHOUT IT! AIGH'T !!"

"YOU NEED A BREAK !! This isn't healthy and you know it damn well!" I screamed, but a little quieter, Marshall tightened his jaw muscles. "Think about Haillie, Whitney and Alaina!" He got big eyes.

"DON'T YOU THINK I FUCKIN 'HAVE !? FUCK SAKE, DO YOU FUCKING KNOW ME !? OF COURSE I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT MY DAUGHTERS, AT LEAST I THINK ABOUT MY DAMN FAMILY, ALEX! I got big eyes and pushed him sour.

"I THINK ABOUT MY FAMILY !!" I protested, he was breathing heavily and he had extended nostrils, he was clearly pissed now and I wasn't a fucking exception!

"When did you last visit your mom ?! HUH ?!"

"OH, YOU WANNA BE LIKE THAT! WHEN DID YOU LAST VISIT YOURS THEN !?"

"Yoooo! YOU KNOW I HATE THAT DAMN BITCH!"

"SHE'S YOUR MOTHER!"

"STOP BRINGING HER UP IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING ARGUMENT!"

"YOU STARTED IT!"

"YOU-- AAAAAGH !!!" He yelled frustrated and kicked the coffee table as it flipped over and stood with its legs in the air. I jumped by his outburst, but didn't budge from my spot.

"OKAY! I won't mention ... DEBBIE." Heclenched his jaw when I said her name. "In this argument! BUT STOP USING PILLS AND TAKE A DAMN BREAK! YOU MUST BE SO FUCKING STUPID IF YOU THINK YOU CAN COPE WITH DOING ALL THIS ALONE!"

"I AIN'T FUCKING STUPID, YOU BITCH!"

"LOOKS LIKE IT!" We stared at each other, our eyes  flashed with rage while we mentally killed each other with our eyes.

Marshall was the first who broke the silence.

"If you think I'm so fucking stupid, why you still fucking here then?!" I stared him down while I exhaled.

"Because I'm not just your girlfriend, I'm your BESTFRIEND! I care about you and I'm worried ..."

He didn't say anything and tried to calm himself down by crossing his arms over his chest, he breathed heavily and his eyes were still hard. "I'm really worried of your health ... Do you care about me, Marshall?" I asked, he exhaled sour.

"Of course I do ..." he said through clenched teeth and looked away.

"Then take a break for me. If you don't wanna do it for yourself, do it for me ..?"