We need to talk

The next morning I slept for a long time, me and Marshall had been up the whole night talking and joking around. We had a lot of fun, but eventually we'd gotten so tired that we'd both fallen asleep, I'm not so sure when... The only thing I did remember, was the feelings.

"...I love you." He'd said, it was of course a LOT more before that, but he'd said it and I'd said it back without him noticing..

"...I love you." I'd said back and smiled.

I opened my eyes and looked straight at Marshall's face, I followed the structure of his face and noticed details I hadn't noticed before. His jaw was chiseled and very visible, his light skin and his eyepatches  that covered his beautiful blue eyes... And his lips... His wonderfull lips, that were like a magnet og pulled me against them...

I wonder..? I thought for myself and looked at him, he was still in deep sleep. I took the shot and leaned against him until our lips touched and kissed him fast before pulling away very happy with myself while my belly was tingleling with butterflies. I chuckled for myself and laid back down again before closing my eyes like a happy child.

___________

"Alex?" I heard someone whisper in my ear and opened my eyes and looked in the beautiful blue eyes of my best friend. "I gotta go to work, you gonna work tonight, right?" He asked me, I nodded without  gazing away from his gorgeous eyes."...Do I have something in my eye or..?" He started to poke in his eye while I burst out laughing, I shook my head.

"No, no, no, no... It's nothin..." I said and felt the butterflies again. I looked up at him quickly. "You going to the Hip-Hop Shop tonight?" He nodded.

Hip-Hop Shop was the best place to build up your reputation as a rapper, if you're respected there, you're respected everywhere!

"Yeah, we planned on going at the bar when we're done, the bar you work at since it's the closest." I nodded.

"Ah fuck, I gotta wear the uniform! It's so slutty..." I moaned grumpy. I am a Barista, and I also have a flat, toned belly that, according to the boss: 'had to be shown to attract customers'... Fucking pervert...

"It isn't that bad, I've seen worse..." Marshall said, I just looked at him.

"Strip Clubs then." I said and he then burst out laughing, he shook his head and gave me a hug before walking out on the balcony, jumped over the railing to the roof and jumped from there down at the car before running across the lawn. He turned around when he was stood by the road, I walked out on the balcony when he waved at me. I smiled and waved back. He putted his hands in his pockets and walked fast away by the road before disappearing out my sight.

____________

I sighed when I looked myself in the mirror...

A black top showing off my belly with the initials to the bar at the chest with white letters, not only that I had to go with... Hold your breath... SKINTIGHT JEANS!!!

OH FUUUUUUUUUU...

I stared at myself in the mirror, it wasn't that... The pants I could barely walk properly in, they were so tight that I couldn't breath!!

...fine, a little over dramatisation on my side, but come on! Can NOBODY understand that women aren't real-life barbie-dolls?! I sighed to myself before putting my black hair in a ponytail and walked down the stairs, mom stood by the door just looking at me.

"Are you going to work?" I nodded, but didn't meet her gaze, I just walked straight past her into the hallway and pulled my shoes on.

"I'll be home late..." I said and was about to walk out the door when she called my name, I turned around to her.

"Alexis... Uhm, we need to talk... I'll drive you to work, get in the car..." She said and took the carkeys from the table and followed me to the car. What does she want now??

I sat in the passenger seat when she started the car, she met my gaze quickly, sending me a little smile.

"Alexis..." She started, I didn't answer but a small sigh. "Alex, I hate to leave you alone for so long when I'm working, and I see that this just doesn't work... Our relationship gets worse every time I get home!" I didn't answer when she looked over at me, in stead I just stared at the road. "So, I spoke to my boss and he agreed with me and he has also thought about it for a long time... I'm getting a raise an will be working in an office in New York from now on..." She looked over at me and I felt I just had to say something.

"That's great..." I said careless, she sighed.

"...I know, he called yesterday. And I've looked on some apartments and I've found one that you'll love! I guarantee..."

"That's aweso--WAIT WHAT!?" I jumped up my seat and looked at her terrified.

"...I bought it. We're moving to New York, Alex." She said, I just stared at her, uncapable to say a word. "Oh, Alex! It'll be fine! It's NEW YORK!" She said smiling and stopped the car. It took a while for me to realise that we stood outside the bar, I didn't say anything before pulling my seatbelt off and stormed out the car. "ALE---" She started to yell, but I slammed the door shut in her face before she could finish. I opened the door to the bar and turned on the lights, went behind the counter and started to wash some glasses, that was clean from before. Just to get my mind on to something else...

We were moving...to New York...

WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO?!!!